Raid Tuning Coming July 5

Yeah but on average over 1000 US guilds get CE on the final tier of a xpac. There’s barely over 100 right now, that’s just bad design and the decision to make this tier only last 5 months is a joke and spitting on every guild who raids mythic in the US 200-600 range. Like if tiers are gonna be this short then mythic is pointless unless you raid 5 days a week with the best players in the game.

Everyone I know who’s currently progging is pissed tf off. Ending too soon to get CE or people who are progging on Jailer are pissed because their achievement won’t mean anything now that the fight is 1/5th the difficulty it was.

Blizzard is beyond helping at this point and their most loyal subs(mythic raiders) are about to quit the game for good.

1 Like

Calling it the most overtuned boss in history is a bit of an overstatement. We’ve had literally mathematically impossible bosses, and not Ion’s napkin math of “we’re the best but still pretty bad but c’thun mathematically impossible at our dps level”. Fetid Devourer Mythic requiring than double the damage top guilds could put out for example.

1 Like

SHEEEEEEEEEEESH. This fight got taken out back.

Pretty sure you kill the boss after 1st Torments.

Not gonna lie, kinda is starting to feel, at this point, you may as well just have the bosses die from fright seeing us look at them.

i agree with most of the people posting here. all fights should be tuned to be exactly the right difficulty for me personally

20 Likes

I bet just from a metrics perspective - most people are either done progressing or just gave up a long time ago.

There have always been guilds that progress until the very end of the patch/xpac. Those, I suspect, are in the minority though.

I mean, at this rate there might be alliance guilds that get HoF but not CE.

Na, the minority is guilds who’ve already gotten CE. There’s probably 1000 guilds progging mythic right now, but now none of them are going to get CE since the tiers ending like 7 months early.

1 Like

WoW playerbase already have this mindset about temporal challenge that leads to rarity, but other games have this kind of challenge always not matter the patches or change of season, just like the new mage tower is trying to do. Unfortunelly after S4 and then 10.0, this raid will just be part of the old game that doesn’t reflect the mechanics anymore due to big dmg.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Lol. Blizzard really can’t win here can they? Lol.

As far as I’m concerned though, this is the best outcome, so maybe people stop pretending CE is a big deal, rofl.

2 Likes

Maybe? But even if you are right, that’s what?

25k players vs. every other WoW player who has nothing to do.

So screw over their most loyal playerbase except the top 1000 players, every other raider can get bent. Nice. You can probably get hired if you apply to Blizzard.

Wooow. Another round of nerfs.

Rygelon is by far the hardest boss to pug. I already wiped the floor with jailer on normal as you can see on my profile. I already have aotc but want my first sigil and going to wipe the floor with him now on heroic

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, I’m just telling you what is likely happening.

I have no skin in this game. I don’t bother with mythic due to scheduling, so AOTC/KSM is my cutoff typically.

Side-note, kekw. Constantly threatening to quit over complaints about M+ loot, more than half of raiders quitting, you’re gonna tell me they’re loyal? Compared to some other groups actually sticking it out? Sure bub.

1 Like

LOL! Love it! :laughing:

1 Like

ok…what about other bosses like Prototype Pantheon? that last phase is cancerous.

But this is what they unironically want. They want the fights to exist in a state they can beat and other people can’t beat. It’s not even a joke really.

3 Likes

Relax never gotten a CE, your butthurt is radiating.

1 Like

Yes! I like Pyri’s post, I think they are making a joke about this concept. Having the fight tuned to your level exactly maximizes the rarity of the achievement while simultaneously allowing you to achieve it. As such, it seems reasonable that people want this.

I don’t have any stake in the matter, though, as none of my guilds really aim for CE. Achievements do not actually get you anything in the real world unless you are a streamer, or you sell carries or gold from carries for money. So, I play for the fun and I try not to go crazy! The fun part works - the second part, not really because I have gone crazy. :joy: