Raid Rewards Experiments in Season 4

Once again. I hope this is the case. This would be the biggest blunder of all time if that were the case.

Having one person say “Nope” and the whole community fights back over it only for that one person to be mistaken. I would laugh so hard I’d cry.

1 Like

Sure you people can MAKE FUN of those who run LFR and let me tell you those people who uses LFR don’t have the time for a ORGANIZED GROUP to raid NORMAL so wake up to reality.

1 Like

It rewards people who persists and don’t give up. And that was suppose to be the trade-off, you are an unorganized group, you are at a disadvantaged compared to an organized group.

3 Likes

Some people don’t know, some people don’t care. You’re probably 50/50 on which one any of them were. If the boss hadn’t died, there would have probably been calls to kick them.

So you’re part of the problem with the community at large, great.

I’m not saying LFR isn’t a joke for folks experienced in the raid through other difficulties, or experienced in how WoW raiding has worked in general the last couple expansions. For some people, it’s a difficult mode if they’ve never raided before, for others it’s difficult for other reasons entirely. I haven’t been in an LFR this expansion where people weren’t frothing at the mouth to immediatley boot low DPS or heals after a wipe, or even mid boss fight.

2 Likes

Fixed.

Also, bullying those who are in LFR makes you look like a elitist who doesn’t care for others than yourself. And belittling people who does LFR makes you look like a weak person in real life.

there’s no other mode that gives you a buff for having a wipetastic time on a boss. it’s designed to help the scrubs not waste everyone else’s time…

you shouldn’t be able to get special rewards for failing imo.

1 Like

Calling other scrubs is rude and disrespectful and also mean. And it sure does make you and sound like an ELITIST.

1 Like

i’m gonna block you for a year since you’re being weird and hostile.

i never called anyone in here a scrub, just speaking generally, and having a decent discussion with everyone else. byyee :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

And there is no other mode where you have 25 people forced to work together to beat a boss. Heck, 5 man give you a buff because you are all strangers.

Tell that to other games like say Mario, that gives you invincibility if you fail a course often enough.

But sure have your whole community and gang up on me and I don’t care but your type of people are toxic and only know how to belittle those who doesn’t do your YOUR content besides LFR.

well…if you want the reward don’t you have to work together to beat a boss? that’s normal mode isn’t it? minus the part where it’s in dungeon finder?

I hate posts like this.

We all have real life obligations and based on data sites the number of players who Raid Normal and above is not small. It’s fine to choose not to Raid or do M+ but don’t use the “life obligations card” plz.

Veemonx… I’m on your side but man, please compile everything into one post before you post. This is just like the angry homeless man on the corner of the street throwing rocks at random cars and screaming profanities.

NOT EVERYONE has the freaking time to do NORMAL RAIDS and get that through your thick little skull of yours.

1 Like

And its the minus the dungeon finder that it current contention. If Normal is nearly as easy as LFR, the difficulty of organization is a step above what this particular reward should require.

1 Like

You mean the ones that currently say “any difficulty” that the blue poster just told us “lol j/k gotta do normal or higher” today?
They literally have to change the achievements on Tuesday to take this away from LFR unless Kaivax made a big mistake.

2 Likes

People have variously different real life obligations. Your obligations will be vastly different than mine. Your line of thinking makes it sound like everyone is working the same job, hours, and days of week which couldn’t be more wrong.

i think Normal is actually comparable to LFR when it comes to mechanics & boss health.

It’s super easy compared to heroic…i believe Normal is the old “flex” raids of the past. I feel like some people are just anxious because they think it’s a huge step up or something…it isn’t.

Kaivax said above that he hopes to see communities like “Friendship moose” emerge again…that’s what this is trying to do imo.

Anyone that traditionally does LFR and wants the mount will join normal raids or a community and earn the mount. Hopefully you’re one of them :revolving_hearts:

Somehow you think normal raids is the real raiding when in fact every EVERY difficulty is considered raiding but to the community LFR is not raiding when in fact that it is.

1 Like