Raid Rewards Experiments in Season 4

And it should be if you ask and we will not see eye to eye on this.

And yet this mount gets denied and we are only told on the last week before said season releases. How convenient of them to leave it out of all the blues post they made concerning season 4.

2 Likes

How do you know the tuning and have you even looked at the affixes?

24% of Armory toons cleared Heroic Nathria and 48% did Normal. LOL 1%

This is the kind of attitude that had droves of WoW players leave for FFXIV. FFXIV community actively wants everyone to have all the things. FFXIV community is more inclusive than whatever end goal you seem to have.

What do you have against those of use who want the game to be more inclusive? Why are you so against something being available to all? We have yet to hear your arguments against why people shouldn’t be able to get X thing yet we have all been giving you reasons as to why we think people should be able to get X thing. Please. Go one. Reveal to use your grand motivation for the way you think.

6 Likes

fair enough, i don’t expect everyone to see things my way or anything. Just my personal opinion.

I’m basing many of my opinions on the recent hot topics about Unobtainable items, mounts & achievements…looked to me like a large number of players have been looking forward to earning something like this for a very long time.

the fact that it was made for the Normal raid shows me that Blizzard is actually including many casual players in their end-game rewards for cool things. :revolving_hearts:

I can agree on the timing for the release of information on season 4 though - about a month overdue if you ask me. :100:

I’m still curious about these AFK LFRs that people keep going on about.

2 Likes

if you have details - you look at the bottom of those charts. :100:

we had to kill the Nine boss with like 9 people because of the players that couldn’t dodge the lines the other night…they didn’t even deserve the loot imo

1 Like

Do you get the Dinars in LFR. That’s the question of the day for me. If not, this is useless.

This is a terrible decision. Unfortunate that you’re electing to eliminate rewards for players with real life obligations and duties and catering to the small percentage that actively raids.

1 Like

can you stop commenting about things you clearly know nothing about. The Slime Cat mount is from an achievement; which requires you to complete all 3 raids when they are Fated on ANY DIFFICULTY. Similar to the standard achievements which require killing a raid boss on ANY DIFFICULTY. this isn’t a drop from a boss; it’s one you get from an achievement.

edit: just checked the PTR and it clearly says “on any difficulty”. good job community manager. you comment on something not knowing what you’re talking about and sent out misinformation like a pro. good job

Its a quest reward for killing fated raid bosses so one would assume you can get them yes. You can complete the ‘kill the end boss of the raid’ in lfr.

Its not like blizz would ever allow something to be completed in lfr but remove the reward from it…oh wait…

1 Like

Yeah, those people get kicked as soon as the group wipes. Unless you’re in some seriously lazy LFR groups that want to take forever on each boss. So if y’all are just letting them stay in the group, that’s on you.

One can only hope he is truly misinformed.

They didn’t say anything about a mount. This whole concept is new as of today.

There’s a few problems with LFR. The biggest issue is that players already try to low effort/AFK through bosses. That will get worse if there’s a mount reward. LFR can already get salty when a tank who doesn’t know a fight like Guardian and won’t admit it flat-out wipes everyone. What happens at fated difficulty when

Also, how does it work? You have to do all 10 bosses, all wings? Have you tried that lately? It takes hours and hours of queuing and getting dropped into partial wings.

My warlock was in a LFR that killed the jailer with nine players standing at the P3 transition. We had five players get MC’d the first cast. There is no practical difference between those players and AFK; for all we know they were AFK.

i’ve gone afk during encounters in LFR before…both trash pulls and bosses…

let’s not pretend lol…the mode is an absolute joke :100:

1 Like

The concept of the Slime Saber being a Fated Raid Reward by completing all three raids on ANY difficulty of Fated raid has been known for a few months now. So you can throw that idea out.

But now Kiavax says you can’t get it on LFR mode. 5 DAYS before S4 goes live no less.

People kick said druid out and get someone new?

Most Sepulchre LFR still have decent wait times and while you can go into a partial raid chance are you will be able to do all 30 bosses.

Blizzard I hope you’re reading the forums please change the mode from normal to any difficulty because this will no doubt make everyone upset and up in arms about it. Also, forcing people into normal raids is the WRONG move you shouldn’t be forcing anyone to do the content they don’t want for a MOUNT. Please change this decision.

1 Like

It was a DH and IIRC he left after he didn’t link boss twice and we asked if he was trolling.

doesn’t LFR still give you a buff if you have a wipetastic time on a boss?

that literally rewards bad gameplay - and gives you an edge vs an organized group of average players that has to actually earn it on Normal mode…

keep that in mind :eyes:

1 Like

I don’t think that CM knows what they’re talking about. they probably thought it was a boss drop.