Raid Rewards Experiments in Season 4

Exactly this, me and many others saw the achievement and assumed all difficulties included LFR, like it traditionally does. This wouldn’t be a disappointment had I not been expecting to be able to do LFR with some friends and get this mount.

15 Likes

Imgur

22 Likes

There are more likely to be M and H guilds selling full fated clears for RMT behind the scenes than “friendship” cats farmed.

13 Likes

Nah, if you play LFR, you’re not even human to some of these ppl. You’re just trash, so pay up, and let privileged ppl in their raid groups reap all the rewards.

13 Likes

So inclusive huh?

7 Likes

What gets me is like… are these people not familiar with shift work? Half my friends can’t get time off reliably, and work whatever hours their managers happen to decide they work that week. That alone can really kill raid plans.

16 Likes

They think there will be friendship groups killing like 30 bosses? :rofl:

12 Likes

They gotta fund that sushi habit somehow…

no, I just don’t think the word privileged means one thing, because it actually doesn’t. Ppl in normal and up are lucky to be in that situation, it is a privilege because there’s a ton of ppl in this game that are unable to do that. Not because they are in-capable, but because of real life responsibilities, timing of raids, ect. So, I’d feel very lucky to be in a raid team, and am unable because I work nights, so I’m just screwed because I’m only able to do LFR, not a good idea imo, especially because raiders already get higher ilvl and mounts.

12 Likes

You know, this is purely to sell WoW tokens. You’re gonna have guilds charging at least several tokens-worth of gold for full clears of all 3 raids just based off time investment. Blizzard makes bank. So awful, yet predictable. They always do the wrong thing in the end.

18 Likes

Please, reconsider. It already includes normal difficulties, so it’s not a reward for beating hard content, why then exclude LFR?
You’re just rewarding people who had luck finding a guild that raids and doesn’t suck or a pug that won’t dissolve after the 3rd wipe.

19 Likes

I think wen most people say “can’t”, they mean that they either haven’t bothered to look for a guild, or don’t know where to start.

There are enough N/H guilds that you can find one for almost any schedule.

This would’ve been an easy win and made a lot of folks happy. Instead…

snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

27 Likes

You’re wrong. Please return to me with daytime raiding guilds. They’re a myth. That’s what normal and up raiders tell themselves as justification. It’s absolutely impossible for a lot of people, but people like you won’t admit that, because you can’t. It would destroy you’re argument, so it’s always back to. “anyone can join, and raid, it’s easy”, with zero thinking through situations.

9 Likes

Then create your own daytime guild if you’re sure they don’t exist.

Tell me you’ve never played in a low pop realm, without telling me you never played in a low pop realm.

7 Likes

Make it obtainable on any difficulty, Blizz. Let this short season 4 be a fun reward for everyone.

12 Likes

Why is there a S4 LFR then?

15 Likes

They don’t because I’ve tried, and make my own daytime guild LMAO, that’s you’re solution? What a joke.

check again on your edit

you can use the community feature, or run it through discord. Normal and Heroic are cross realm from day 1