Raid Rewards Experiments in Season 4

I can confirm that the Perky Pugs community will be getting Friendship Crab up and running for the Heroic Jailer mount soon.

No it is not, The achievements have been saying any difficulty for a while now, and most of the Player base have jobs and can’t find raid teams that work with their work schedule

15 Likes

Again, one boss is a different beast than 30.

13 Likes

Someone turn this into a meme, please. What an awful answer. You’re adding a FOMO mount, forcing people to manually group for it, and this is your response? “I hope you find people to carry you.”

40 Likes

I don’t have to imagine. Exactly were I am.

16 Likes

Man even the MT mount requirement for the book is at least doable for casuals…because we have the time to do it on our own instead of having to get with group, etc.

18 Likes

Happy Birthday. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good rewards require efforts

That’s like asking gladiator seasonal titles to be given in a regular BG as Regular battlegrounds after the seasons over

No one but the top rank gladiators earn it

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Exactly I didn’t want this tree, I wanted the cat mount, I will get it because I was lucky enough to find a raid team that works with my schedule but blizzard changing a requirement last second when the requirement for the slime kitty for months has said any difficulty is a utterly stupid and pointless hill to die on

14 Likes

Seriously agreed that The Avowed needs a fast-track, and rep should be earnable through Nathria. It’s one of very few SL reps I don’t have exalted, and it’s pure torture to level. It’s especially annoying that Halls stops giving Avowed rep at a certain point. I’d farm that zone until DF if I could just grind that rep out.

2 Likes

And you don’t think some higher end players would jump into LFR and make it easier for everybody involved?

This conversation can go both ways.

5 Likes

Yeah, don’t think telling that to someone that lost the ability to walk while enlisted, and now works 50+ hours while trying to raise a kid and enjoy the game gets handed everything to him, but yeah tell me about it from moms basement bud.

15 Likes

Bad move! Do you intentionally try to push players away from the game?

You will need to send in the nerfs faster since this season is shorter!

23 Likes

None of these aren’t prohibiting of finding “friendship moose” like groups that’s willing to work with you, disability or not or “workaholic hours”

Just hopped on the PTR to double check, every single part of the meta says “ANY” difficulty, not normal or higher. So this is either a purposeful last minute change or blizz never addressed the achievements being bugged publicly.

21 Likes

I was kind of hoping that Fated raids were going to be a way to decrease LFR queue times for old raids so people could have an easier time doing them, and I thought that was a really good idea on Blizzard’s part. But I guess I was wrong.

19 Likes

The achievements are already live and say “On Any Difficulty” so this is blizz raising the bar

16 Likes

There’s been so little info until now in general I don’t believe this is last minute it’s just that this Season is being mailed in while they finish up DF.

1 Like

30+ bosses there champ. How long do you think it is going to take to do that? For how many people? You literally have no concept of the work that is going to take for groups to do. Oh and don’t forget about raid locks, gearing, etc. This is a far bigger thing than one boss, and if you actually had thinking capacity aside from coloring in the lines, you might be able to see that.

Let alone how that is literally impossible to do for people that maybe get an hour or two at a time to play if they are lucky. But let me guess they don’t matter because they can’t spend the hours in front of the computer you can?

6 Likes