Raid cinematic is out

Nah. There is a whole lot of unsolved stuff up in the air. I hope we can actually resolve something meaningful soon. All we’re doing is watching everything fall apart since Legion.

Good God I just realized they somehow made Bolvar, the grim growly burnt hot dog man who literally did nothing but sit, into a more interesting character than Sylvanas.

Because he manages to still be a decent person despite suffering immensely and basically having to deal with a crown of evil whispers welded to his skull.

7 Likes

It’s because of his love for The God-Emperor of Mankind Anduin.

:pancakes:

6 Likes

It’s seriously mind boggling. They decided to demolish one of the most iconic and popular areas in their game, invoked one of the heaviest words in the English dictionary to describe it, and very clearly had no conclusion in mind.

Did they hire the ghost of Akklaim to do the marketing for them? Remember those guys, the ones who said they’d pay the funeral costs of whoever put a game advertisement on their loved one’s gravestone, amongst other fevered marketing stunts?

That’s who I’m most reminded of. Because who else would think;

“Ya know what would be a great way to turn some heads? Genocide!”

And, okay fair enough it worked. But now that everyone’s looking at you, you really better have a point to make. And they uh, didn’t.

23 Likes

Not as bad as the marketing for Burnout, whose team said they’d pay the speeding tickets for anyone who was caught by the police if they could prove they bought the game from Gamestop.

Naming your dead baby Shadowman for $1000 isn’t too bad a deal.

Technically it was naming your baby Turok for the cash reward if I recall correctly. So really offering to pay people’s speeding ticket tracks. After you target the recently born and recently deceased, only market left is the soon to be deceased.

1 Like

Next expansion will reveal that Zovaal was being manipulated by the Super Jailer.

6 Likes

You joke but there will 100% be a Dark First One at this point lol

Who was also betrayed by his family and betrayed his family

The Biggest Super Bad

2 Likes

Update, the end of the kill sylvanas quest:

It’s War Crimes Part 2

11 Likes

i wouldn´t say that, but ofc sylvanas will be…helpfully to stop the Jailor and posses knowledge that can give us an edge…it was clear from the beginning.

Now I have “I can change” from the South Park movie soundtrack stuck in my head.

1 Like

How would one write a proper story of this? Is it possible?

I think so. Not exactly cutting edge but the full trajectory of the Katherine plot in Vampire Diaries is that in essence. Arguably Sam in Supernatural (child abuse, brief villain arc, redemption).

At the very least having the survivor make a deal with the devil while committing suicide and then committing genocide is a Bad Story

I’d take an expansion based on SuperJail at this point.

1 Like

Well not necesarily. I’m unsubbed because of all that bs but because of the Recruit a Friend game time gifts I get now and then I get to come here and vent my dislikes of something I used to deeply love.

Suuuuuure thats totally how recruit a friend works

Holy moly Wowpedia looks like hot garbage now

1 Like

How did Sylvanas fall sideways on the floor? Thats impossible.

She didn’t fall. She was tired and went to sleep.

1 Like

Sylvanas is only capable of falling upwards