Raid Adjustments Discussion

Why in the world would you do this? Trying to ruin your own game Blizz?

4 Likes

Give us more warning next time please.

3 Likes

this was not necessary

3 Likes

Too soon. Nerf it next phase instead.

2 Likes

The people playing classic don’t want cutting-edge difficulty by and large. Most of the people playing this game wouldn’t even know these forums exist so let’s not kid ourselves that because a few people here say they want harder raids, it somehow represents the majority.

The game is dying, that is a clear objective fact right now. They are trying something to prevent that getting even worse.

7 Likes

there was no need for it :confused: the content isn’t exactly “hard”

1 Like

No, no one asked for this. I feel bad for the raid teams that might have just been on the cusp, and with no warning. And tidewalker murloc health nerfs? As a warlock i strongly object! :grin: . (seriously though, people were having issues with TIDEWALKER???)

KT and Vashj were fun to do as-is, was fun to have the raid team working like a well-oiled machine. Now with these nerfs its gonna promote GDKPing even more. So much for a semblance of aspirational content for people to strive towards.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but this was nowhere near as difficult as mythic is they’re not even on the same planet.

Cutting edges acquired by probably 2% of the population.

I have to agree, this is far too soon. A lot of guilds are stuck at 8/10 and having the option to overcome this challenge in the game is the reason many still play. Nerfing the bosses this early into the phase is just not what people want. If it is not too late, please reverse these changes.

4 Likes

time to quit tbc and just play som I guess

3 Likes

You want something to nerf? Nerf the amount of trash in these raids so that guilds can actually have more up-time learning mechanics as they were intended.

6 Likes

The CCable MCed in VAshj is fine, it opens up solutions to problems. Instead of taunting them, we can now stun/fear/CC. It’s a nerf, not too great.

I wonder how much KT is nerf? 10% or 40% ?

1 Like

id rather they nerf the trash HP than the boss encounters …

5 Likes

Stellar communication on top of a terrible game design choice.

For real though, why?

2 Likes
1 Like

hell yea as a player on a dying server in a guild thats 8/10 ill take the nerfs

4 Likes

I’m not saying it is, but people in this game (in my experience of being in casual raid guilds) just want loot pinatas so they can chill out and relax, not learn (or execute) too many mechanics.

Vashj and KT are obviously not too hard, but they are a big step up from ignoring every mechanic in classic vanilla for 2 years.

2 Likes

27% of guilds have cleared both raids. That isn’t exactly a bad number considering there’s probably 2 months of t5 left. It’s the fact that people are quitting. That’s the kicker. They’re trying to bring people back and keep guilds together. Guilds disbanding over these bosses probably shouldn’t have made a guild in the first place though.

6 Likes

This is awful. We prog’ed on Vashj for 4 weeks and finally got her down this week. Felt great. But we were neglecting KT to do that. Now we’ll NEVER get to see un-nerfed KT. It’s an insult to everyone who wanted to play the content as it ORIGINALY WAS. Why. Just… WHY? :frowning:

14 Likes