Raid Adjustments Discussion

Give at least a weeks warning, this is so sudden an really sucks for guilds who were just about to kill them pre-nerf.

2 Likes

What about the automatic attunement items, Scroll of the Sun and Scroll of the Maelstrom, that have been missing from the loot tables this entire time?

Was like a 50% nerf to Weapons and Advisors, bad enough to the point where DPS has to slow down or else Thaladred wont even get halfway the the other side in P1 for positioning before he dies.

1 Like

this is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Yeah, this exactly. Our realm has less than 400 active raiders left and we run two unique 25-mans (no alts). Both our groups got KT last week for the first time and we just spent the weekend getting hyped for Vashj progression. This feels hollow now.

4 Likes

As someone in an 8/10 raid group I hope you don’t move forward with this change. We are so close to KT and want to try Vashj. Please maintain the difficulty.

10 Likes

If you are mad, maybe you should have killed it by now? justa thought.

3 Likes

Meh I don’t really care everyone who isn’t 10/10 wasn’t going to be.

Can anyone tell me they actually prefer CC immune Vashj MC and it doesn’t make reclears tedious?

1 Like

People did ask for it, though. I don’t think they should have listened, but yeah.

I have killed it, but it will be a snoozefest now.

Vashj will still be hard. This nerf is bigger for Kael’thas.

1 Like

For trash players I agree.

1 Like

Lol how does HvH compare to this at all lol.

HvH literally impacts you 0.0%

Blizz dev guild must be stuck at 8/10.

Lame decision this early in the phase. Combined with the lack of notice it’s dumbfounding.

14 Likes

If your ego relies on calling other wow classic players trash then I pity you. Kinda a pathetic thing to take pride in to the point you put others down.

11 Likes

He just calls it like he sees it.

1 Like

Kinda silly to give in to the swathes of 8/10 dad guilds that couldn’t overcome a challenge- the first one of the expansion.

There’s no reason you couldn’t have waited until BT drop to nerf the fights.

Maybe if the dads can finally kill a boss, they’ll keep resubbing am I right fellas

3 Likes

Hey I’m a dad!!

Just stating facts love.

As someone in a 9/10 guild who was likely going to kill Kael this week, c’mon. We like the challenge!

5 Likes

Really sad that content is being nerfed mid phase and with very late notice. Please do not nerf these bosses until much closer to phase 3!

3 Likes