Rage Whispers

Help me understand

It is beyond pathetic.

Actual good players almost never rage whisper…if you are sitting there rage whispering after a loss you need to grow up.

If you lose a game, ask yourself…did I play perfect? What can my team do to improve? Do I understand the reason I lost? How can you counter whatever you are mad about…because there ARE ways.

I hate to break it to you salty people…but you have a severe lack of understanding of other classes.

I am keeping a list…

1 Like

Just give them the standard “QQ Moar” response and /ignore.

Not worth the energy wasted on even thinking about such clowns.

1 Like

Getting rage whispered is RMX exclusive bro. Everyone else straight vibing. I beat a ret/war and they were actual kings hit me up and ordered me a pizza. Next game a turbo man we lost and they hit us up like man that doomwinds was crazy lemme get ur next car payment.

Warlocks a lil sketchy but they only whisper to cry about being unviable .

26 Likes

Calm down Karen and eat a snickers. You’re not yourself.

1 Like

Rage Whispers.

Garage band name?

2 Likes

And checking it twice
Gonna find out who’s naughty and nice.

6 Likes

That’s probably a rogue only thing. I’ve never played a rogue, but I’ve also never gotten rage whispered.

Lol buddy.

9 Likes

A rage whisper is a badge of honor in my book. One more star on my combat action ribbon.

2 Likes

Oh yeah well why do I do it so much then???

7 Likes

If someone rage whispers you, report it as harassment and move on.

Chances are you are not the only player they have rage whispered, and if everyone does that, they will be banned.

This is the best way to clean up our community!

You can also take it a step further and report those who use negative emotes on you!

God should have rage whispered you when you selected that class.

3 Likes

I pst people playing meta specs in full gear at 1600cr when I’m trying to gear my 190 friends :slight_smile:

Nothing and I mean nothing makes this game feel like a bigger joke than trying to gear alts into 45k hp rets on repeat for hours on end

6 Likes

ret sucks bro and 45k hp is nothing

You’re delusional if you think negative emotes are reportable

1 Like

Let’s be honest warlocks are professional victims :joy:

Preachhhhhh

Yes it’s complete.

Maybe but they are removable.

Why remove them?
They do literally nothing to anyone and if you let an emote in a video game get your goat maybe you should consider therapy.

1 Like

You haven’t seen the spit removal on the tbcc ptr?