Rage Whispers

I don’t follow too much if this game anymore, that’s a real thing?

They always have been? There is a long range of things that could be considered harassment.

Blizzard has already had to change the way an emote works (as seen in TBCC) because of people abusing an emote to harass them.

Another example is the /whistle in retail. People used it in ways to harass people, so they had to change the way it sounds.

It is definitely harassment if used in certain ways, and it appears players and blizzard alike, agree on this.

World of Warcraft is supposed to be a safe environment for people to enjoy their time and play a game. They use it to get away from the horrors of real life. Last thing anyone wants is to be belittled or harassed with emotes.

I just whisper people “imagine losing to a demo lock” and then block them. I wouldn’t call that rage though.

4 Likes

Unoriginal

i only get people who complain and cry about turbo. like get over it.

lol

10 char

So what happens if all this is on point and you still lost?

unless you’re some kind of super computer, you made mistakes.

Not really, this is a mmorpg you can’t have perfect balance. Even if you play pin point perfect you can and will still lose to other classes. And if you know this, then there is for sure not a chance for a normal human to win against certain matchups.

a 100% perfect enhance/druid will for example always lose to a 50% perfect rdruid hunter, that’s just the way it is

no one cares about 2s

well thats a different discussion. because no one is playing perfectly. if one team played perfectly and the other didnt, chances are the team that played perfectly would win.

i play perfect everytime i log on

So? Does it make my example invalid?

what point?

What is unoriginal?

I love rage whispers. Here are some of my favorite ones.

8 Likes

ohh man twincities lol

3 Likes

do u just screenshot all the hate mail? cause ive only gotten those a handful of times.

I’ve been guilty of this a lot this season. Trying to gear up my bud who came back to the game (trying to help him on my arms warr as double DPS 2s) at 1500 mmr queueing into 47k+ Hp people is just absolutely insane. Extremely tilting experience.

did he just @petkick :open_mouth:?