Racial +5 pay change

Can we at least pay to swap race? They are saying they don’t see a concern with humans because they have the rep bonus. Let’s do a little experiment here to see if players agree. I guarantee you that if you enable race swap, EVERY single human will swap to another race. That will show them how bad human are right now and they get some money for that too. You’re welcome blizz.

4 Likes

The Rep Bonus isn’t worth in SoD. They made rep grind insanely easy.

Asinine Take by Devs.

9 Likes

Aggrend: Don’t you guys use bows?

12 Likes

Just level a new toon. With the XP bonus, it is faster to do it yourself.

1 Like

WhAt? YoU dOnT HaVe BoWs? DoNt YoU gUyS uSe BoWs???

4 Likes

As much as I agree 100% on how the +5 weapon skill obliterate humans, I wouldnt change it myself. Im already connected to my character and my class. If this change really goes the way the devs announced it, I would either quit or just keep playing the worse race in WOW… Idk which one yet.

Point is, a lot of people will change race and that should be enough to make Josh Greenfield understand that we are not happy with this. Humans are literally useless right now, there’s no good reason to make human warrior, rogue or paladin for pve.

2 Likes

what about because it’s what you want to play? is that not a good enough reason anymore

1 Like

I don’t think so.

1 Like

According to Aggrend, on his twitter, “Humans have been the Kings of Vanilla for too long” As if this change is somehow supposed to punish that status the race has in Vanilla. Which BTW I barely even played myself (Got 2 character to lvl 40).

So by that statement alone is seems like they dont really care if they make humans useless. Unfortunately.

4 Likes

sad isn’t it? the numbers (that actually mean so little, especially at this point in the game) have removed what i would argue is the most important aspect of the game - being able to play what you want :worried:

kind of but at the same time, would’nt you think it suck if you really want to play Tauren but you get no racials for playing that race when everyone playing other races does?

2 Likes

Except, of course, if you wanna play humans.

1 Like

Aggrend: Sweat lords ruin the game by gate keeping raids and sticking to meta only.

Also Aggrend: The human racial is meta and makes the human race meta, we must change it and give it to everyone.

Also aggrend: Dont you have bows?

7 Likes

Orc was already the best race in the game, but now it’s the best by a mile.

4 Likes

the human rep bonus doesn’t matter because they made getting rep so easy and/or rewards not worth it lol :expressionless:

1 Like

Maybe we will get the orc and troll dps cooldowns too! That be neat!

2 Likes

According to Aggrend a 10% rep bonus is equivalent to having Bloodfury / Berserking for PvE. Because when I’m raiding and trying to do as much DPS as possible my biggest concern is the amount of rep I’ll gain per kill…

The problem with the human racial is that there is a cap isn’t there? Even if I use it to get ALL the reps in the game to max then Orcs/Trolls STILL have a leg up over me because regardless of how much Rep they farmed out they still have a DPS advantage.

Honestly the level of delusion among the dev team is unreal.

4 Likes

Sweatlords are so cringe.

honestly if Aggrend said it was an oversight ok that’s fine, but he literally said that he don’t see a concern with this… It’s blowing my mind.

3 Likes