Racial +5 pay change

Who cares omg.

all players that rolled human care

4 Likes

Realistically probably less than 10% care.

Unless you are fighting to get 100’s instead of 99s, this change didnt effect you.

why do you care about others caring :expressionless: just go enjoy the game you love so much apparently

1 Like

it’s not about the parse, it’s about having something, there’s no reason to play human warrior rogue or pala. I could have a dwarf with 10% more armor and remove bleed and poison or gnome with remove slow and immobilize, instead I get nothing, even NE 1% dodge is better

2 Likes

He got a major pass because of SoD, but he has ton of comments out there that are extremely disconnected or just flat out 'cringe."

The overall disappointment of P2 balance as well as the very weak runes rolling into p3, hes going to get called out more and more.

Once everyone stops huffing copium hes going to have a bad day.

2 Likes

Yeah lol

Just let us race swap and they make money.

What’s the problem here?

2 Likes

Are you saying you specifically chose human for the racial and not because you wanted to play a human?

Should have played the race from the start that tickles your fancy instead of being a meta slave.

1 Like

I guarantee you that youre wrong.

:expressionless:

These human tears are quite delicious though. Keep em flowin! :drooling_face:

1 Like

Well, I kinda did. At now the race that “tickes my fancy” is just garbage now :wink:

This is pretty rich coming from you Arielba.

:expressionless:

3 Likes

Yes

ok but a lot of them then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Give NE’s extra pet damage!

1 Like

Why do people keep saying they are garbage now? They never lost any power and gained actually with the +5 dagger/axe/fist options. Your not garbage, just not as unique as you used to be.

I think he means its garbage in comparison of what other races can offer.

Is there any logical reason why we can’t get race changes for $10?

Only one reason, it’s bad for PR, imagine making a change so bad that there’s no more human on any server of SOD.

That makes sense, but garbage is still a little bit of an overstatement.

You mean there’d just be bots on the servers?

Oh lord!

I dont think it is really, if you have 2 racials slot that is gonna be given by completing a quest, all you end up is with Perception and Rep, which are both garbage, especially given how easy it is to get REP on SOD.

Edit. And I probably shoudnt even mention increased spirit, right ?