Races You Want, But You Abandoned All Hope

Jealousy is a curse. You just wish you were a race without those silly ears that either poke through hats or get folded inside them, which has to ouch. Plus, we have charm. All Blood Elves have is arrogance (the race that is, not necessarily you).

2 Likes

I 100000% support thisā€¦one day we will be more then Bronzebeard in cosplayā€¦

To the OP, Iā€™m seriously down for all races, core or allied. The more the merrier, I love joining M+ or Raids, seeing everyone being unique and different.

My biggest hope is for Wildhammers to finally get the Allied Race treatment they deserve, feathers in beards and all, Heritage Armour, so much they can do.

Iā€™d love to see all Mega Thread Races be added, Ogres, Sethrak, Sanā€™layn just off the top of my head.

But who canā€™t forget Tuskarr, Tuskarr Iā€™ve always wanted playable since Wotlkā€¦Tuskarr Shaman? Iā€™d be complete.

2 Likes

I wonderā€¦ Would we be able to play as harpie men too or would it be female locked?
Either way, playing a half bird person would be cool. :bird:

1 Like

Iā€™d love to play Ethereals.

Other than that, Iā€™d like to see the classic Quelā€™Dorei, Wildhammer, Amani Trolls and Stonemaul Ogres as playable.

4 Likes

Furbolg

The models used in Wrath of the Lich King I found really cool, and figured there could be a slight tweak or change to mold gear around them; or find something to make the race work, much like the other races suggested in this thread, but alas yeah the idea didnā€™t come to fruition sadly.

2 Likes

Ethereal. Void elves sort of filled thatā€¦ void. Lol

1 Like

Tuskarr and Furbolgs

4 Likes

Murlocs and dryads

1 Like

Arakkoa and Saberons.

2 Likes

Any non-mammalian race.

1 Like

Mecha-Bovines! :robot: :cow:

If the Alliance gets a mechanized version of a small race, then for balance, the Horde should get a mechanized version of a big race. But without the diapers, please.

/moo :cow:

1 Like

i support almost all of these, lol.
also botani. lol.

chrisp

2 Likes

I donā€™t want to look like food.

The races I wanted was the not having 16 million reskin ar races but Iā€™m just going to have to make peace with the fact that this ship has sailed.

Saberon, wolvar.

I kept the ICC trinket that transforms you into Northrend races randomly in my bags for a long damned time. Might need to break it back out.

Does the Sayaad not satisfy you enough, Mortis?

1 Like

I want everything lol

1 Like

I havenā€™t abandoned hope for any race.
But to play along with Op Iā€™d say any race thatā€™s not bipedal. So Centaur, Druid, Naga, etc. Though Iā€™m still open for Blizz to attempt and surprise me.

Pureblood Arakkoa would have been really cool.