Race/Class/Spec are you going Season of Mastery?

For me: Dwarf Priest Shadow/Disc

really excited, already have a name picked out…just hopeful I pick the right server. :slight_smile:

Also side question: PVP or PVE for you at endgame? Dungeons or Quests? Both? PVP for me and just Quests mostly.

3 Likes

Male Orc Prot Warrior - PvE server.

2 Likes

Dwarf Rogue not sure on name yet. Definitely on a pvp server.

1 Like

nothing, deleting 3000 hours of work into a char to just restart it all again is the definition of insanity.

6 Likes

Dwarf / Priest / Holy / PvE. No plans for end-game activities, if I get that far.

3 Likes

Most likely, I’ll do something like: Human War/Dwarf Pal or Orc War/Sham…

But I might surprise myself and end up with an UD priest or nelf hunter. We’ll see :slight_smile:

1 Like

literally same pve server as well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Also going Female on my Dwarf Priest, cool animations and armor look, imo.

3 Likes

Thrunva, choose the twirly/helicopter braids for maximum cool.

2 Likes

haha perhaps I shall! :smiley:

Nelf hunter, going to raid pretty hard and PvP to atleast r11. Keen to bring back the days of shadowmelding with a prowled pet on herb/mine nodes and destroying unsuspecting players.

Going to probably go herbalism/engi as my profs for gold/pve and PvP benefits. Plus feeling like a hero with a successful FD then jumper cable is always nice even though my jumper cable RNG is beyond terrible.

3 Likes

Thought I was gonna go NE Druid but now I can’t decide between Orc Shaman or Human Mage lol. Prob will just level both

1 Like

Night Elf Arcane Priest
(FINALLY THE DEBUFF LIMIT IS GONE AND STARSHARDS CAN SHINE!)

2 Likes

… I don’t think you know what ‘insanity’ means.

Starting anew is one of the most exciting things any gamer could do.

1 Like

I raid’d as NE smite, and starshards shines pretty good on mobs weak to arcane. lol it was pretty rad to see.

and starshards is great for leveling.

I can’t decide! Warlock maybe, no hunter, no Druid, maybe priest. Alliance, wait maybe Horde this time. I’m running out of time!

5 Likes

Ahh the classic, reroll until you quit game lol. I did that as a kid.

1 Like

Gnome afflict warlock

1 Like

A lot of alliance peeps on here… we should pick a server and make war together. lol

gnome affliction warlock

2 Likes