Race to play as DK: Draenei, Nelf, Worgen or Gnome?

No gnomes. Do the world a favor and join the female Draenei ranks.

/Silly
I have a wonderful recipe. Bring two gnomes, two eggs. Beat the gnomes, separate the eggs. Err, or was it? Eh, details.

1 Like

People really out here saying gnomes are bizarre because they’re short when actual humans with dwarfism can be as small as a gnome yet y’all see nothing bizarre about blue orthodox russian futa space goats? Y’all need some green Jesus.

2 Likes

I deleted my gnome dk cause as funny as a midget tank would be, they ain’t that great. I mean even normal gnomes only use is getting my sword mog.

And worgen can totally rock helm of infinite vision and not glitch through it.

It looks pretty good on them with pristine lightforge set mogged on with infinite vision instead of pristine lightforge helm. Which looks dumb on everyone that isn’t trying to look like they supposed to be riding a camel.

Honestly, if you want to keep your healers calm, go draenei.

And the fem draenei. …mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum!

1 Like

Ain’t no futa business here. I avoid goldshire like the plague… badum tss…

But yeah, the racial heal is pretty decent when you think about it. It’s the main reason I still play a Draenei mage rather than any other race. Mages I believe are the only class without any form of self healing. Unless of course you have the Azerite trait that heals you a bit in ice block.

Yeah mages got it bad on heals.

I don’t think I’d have it in me to level two of them practically back to back. As it is, I’ve a Belf DK, whom I got to lvl 76 before moving on to other alts. I don’t really want/ need three DKs.

No Gnomes, I promise.

2 Likes

I get that.

Personally, id make your least favorites locked at lower levels like 70 and 85.

Then you can twink them and watch people QQ All day, every day.

But, i also am not loving the idea of doing any class hall more than once, so its a relatively cheap fix for alts.

Locking @ 85 means you get to keep your almost 15k g you’d spend doing draenor. And countless time, effort, and energy on legion and bfa.

Just have a battle buddy on a max character and have him pull whole instances for you and trade you his legacy loot bumps, lol

:laughing:

This is so true for me, as well. Who wants to repeat Legion class hall stuff? (It’s bad enough that I am overlapping somewhat on class hall stuff between my Belf and Nelf DHs–all because I didn’t plan things through in advance. But I don’t wish to repeat any class hall stuff in the future.

I like the way that you scheme, erm, think. :grin:

1 Like

You could say i got this on lock down :smile:

1 Like