Race change

i would like to see it at this point i had plans for this character manly to pvp the whole pvp scene failed in my opinion and i ended up just raiding and of course the perks of being a dwarf are nice

5 Likes

wait…i remember talking to you

please… don’t hate your nelf priest

they are awesome and they look great in cloth :frowning:

1 Like

Highly doubt it will ever happen.

Picked a dorf cause dwarves were the only good alliance race (friends forced me to roll alliance). Didn’t even know about the whole fear ward stuff so guess I lucked out.

iirc fear ward gets turned into a spell for all priests in tbc

it sucks

love the nelfs but like i said pvp failed for me

I believe so. And yes, PvP is hot trash. I should probably paid transfer off my 70/30 PvP server, which I would do if my guild wasn’t so nice.

1 Like

Well if you are trying to tackle the pvp scene, dwarf is pretty ridiculous.

Although getting truefaith vestments and benedicion a second time is NOT FUN AT ALL

1 Like

now that’s some puntcuation

1 Like

But you’re overlooking the biggest perk of all: not having that to look at that hideous female dwarf face! :wink:

How often do you have to look at your character’s face?

I use Perl with 3D animated character portraits, so I look at it often enough that I deleted a lvl 36 dwarf hunter because I realized she looked like a female midget version of The Rock and it was starting to creep me out. :grimacing:

1 Like

Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I’m a human what I gotta do to get it through to you I’m superhuman innovative and I’m made of rubber so that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it’ll glue to you I’m devastating, more than ever demonstrating…

I think you mean “Race Adjustment”.

I had 0 memories of the broken human PvE racial traits. I want them, I have 0 intention of rerolling. Blizzard, take my money and give me race adjustments!

1 Like

That’s a funny way of spelling abomination.

That’s hot.

Yeah I hear you OP. PvP in Classic has been so different from Vanilla. People in classic are way less of the, “PvP for the sake of PvP” mindset than in Vanilla or a lot of other older PvP-oriented MMO’s. World PvP is almost nonexistent on my server and all my IRL PvP buddies have quit Classic, and some of them are back to retail. Most people now seem to be exclusively interested in PvP for the rank or rep rewards, and not for the fun of it.

Without my close group of friends that I started with the intention of PvPing with long term (long after rank and rep rewards are done), I’ve had a bit of a change of heart with my PvP / PvE balance. (Honestly playing with them is like nothing else because we built a synergy over for the last 15 years.)

So now I’m just raiding as fury and grinding to Rank 10 in a PvE battleground, also as fury. I’d strongly consider changing to female Orc to focus more on PvE if that were an option.

That said, I am looking forward to lots of WSG after my ranking is done, and AB should breathe new life into organized group PvP. But yeah it doesn’t feel quite the same with the way PvP has gone and the way the community is now. This option would be really nice, and IMO necessary for people in our situation who have been affected by things outside of our control.

1 Like

This. I rolled Nelf warrior for the spinnies, not even expecting to play past level 40. Now I’m in a top-parsing guild wearing the “gimped” hat on my head until the end of time.

You know not of what you speak.

1 Like

I could either be:
Purple treehugger
A normie
Short chads with big muscles and beards
Or a stunted abomination of malice and hatred

I chose wisely.

1 Like