Race change and heritage armor

I levelled a Worgen from 1 to cap and then race changed to Kul’tiran when they came out.

How does this series of events effect my ability to work on heritage armor? What if I race change back to Worgen?

Thanks!

If you mean heritage armor for your Kul Tiran, you have to actually level them up to 110, without a boost or race change, in order to qualify.

2 Likes

The other half of what Perl answered, if you mean Worgen Heritage armor, no clue. I do not believe it is even on the PTR yet? But I could be wrong.

I have to assume it will work like Blood Elf etc though. Max level toon of the race and a quest line. But that is just an educated guess my friend.

4 Likes

If they work like Gnome and Tauren, you need to be 120 and exalted with your home race. You then get a quest chain that starts at the Embassy in Stormwind or Orgrimmar, depending on faction.

4 Likes

Correct, it is not on the 8.2.5 PTR:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/worgen-goblin-heritage-armor/238363/52

1 Like

If you mean the Worgen Heritage Armor, which I don’t have any release information on, I believe it would require you to have a qualifying Worgen character at the time. You wouldn’t be able to qualify for the Worgen Heritage Armor for once having a Worgen on the account.

3 Likes