Race besties

About what? She didn’t exactly promise that everything would be roses and cream. She related to them because the Blood Elves have had to deal with a pretty similar problem when it came to mana addiction and withdrawl. Unlike Tyrande who simply discarded them because they didn’t fit her cherished memories of 13,000 years ago.

2 Likes

They’re literally nobles that locked themselves up to hide from the Legion while the rest of the Night Elves, y’know, fought for their world.

And then Liadrin tells them that the Night Elves just slept away while Blood Elves fought to save the world, which happened… never?

1 Like

Technically she’s right. The males slept in the Emerald Dream, and the Kal’dorei hid behind thier forest borders and the Mists of Kalimdor. From their point of view, the Blood Elves were exiled from Kalimdor to face horrors in the Eastern Kingdom from which the Night Elves remained blissfully unaware. She would not be aware of the events that preceded in Kalimdor after the Exile.

Remember she has a character’s point of view, she does not get to read the books that you do.

2 Likes

Do remind me when the Blood Elves fought to save the world while Night Elves hid

Was it when they provided the bare minimum support to the Alliance to fend off the Horde from the Eastern Kingdoms?

1 Like

They encountered horrors in Tirisfal Glades and Trolls in the north part of the continent. From their point of view, the Trolls were an existential threat.

And the Night Elves pretty much did hide. They certainly didn’t lift a finger when the Tauren were being exterminated by the Centaur.

2 Likes

I suppose it’s to be expected that the Blood Elves would think of themselves alone as “the world”. Also amazingly funny considering where Blood Elves and Trolls stand nowadays.

They… didn’t hid from anything? They just didn’t intervene to save the Tauren.

If anything, Liadrin and Thalyssra could’ve bonded over their races shared history of working for the Legion and putting bubbles around their magical cities and pretending the outside world doesn’t exist.

Saying Night Elves hid from the world’s problems is absurdly rich coming from a Sin’dorei.

1 Like

I don’t have much to add at this point besides how I fkn hate the term “bestie”. It literally gives me terminal disease. That is all.

My Male Human is besties with Draenei and Night Elves. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)