Rabbit mount (there is a mouse mount)

Rabbit mount could be different. THey would be able to leap far. It can be an easter mount

2 Likes

Would love a rabbit mount, sounds cute

1 Like

I want a Pink Squirrel mount before you get your Bunny but sure, bunnies are cute.

1 Like

you should suggest that in a new thread - if WOW likes it they will make it. I was the one who suggested a flying pig mount and they made it as a WOW store mount.

Good news is we probably are guaranteed to get a rabbit mount when the zodiac comes around to it. It’s their new tradition. So three more years of patience. :rabbit2:

7 Likes

Well here’s the thing cupcake, the Pink Squirrel mount is actually in another MMO already created by ex warcraft devs way back in the day, so I’d love to think they’d listen, I highly doubt it though.

Bunny mount likely get more love /wipes away tear

Stay safe :kissing_heart:

you do have bunny ears on your character too

1 Like

Gotta wait 3 years.

Year of the Rabbit is in 2023.

2 Likes

And it’ll be in the Cash Shop.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that was because this year is the year of the pig, in the Chinese Zodiac. Wasn’t because of your suggestion. I believe they did Rat last year and the Dog before that.

1 Like

What are you trying to say here? :smirk:

that you think rabbits might be a nice lil mount too.

1 Like

Haha! Exactly…rabbits. Not Paladina! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This would be a cool mount to have in-game. I do agree that it should be related to the Noblegarden Event in-game. Perhaps have it as a mount you could purchase off of the vendor for so-many chocolates. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love a rabbit mount for my gnome hunter! I hope it’d be able to fly though, not just be a ground mount; we have a flying hog and a flying mouse so…

You get a rabbit mount, i get a rabbit mount… wait 31 days and every players have a rabbit mount. Another 31 days and the rabbit mount is the new world ender we need to get rid of…

1 Like

Thats an old drink.

1 Like

I’m holding out for rubber duckies. Big, bright, yellow rubber duckies…

They don’t even have to be a mount. How about an addon that changes every spider in the game into a rubber duckie? I’d go for that.

1 Like

what color rubber duckies

Floppy ear bunnies or gtfo.