Quit the game

I have a Spiritborn Friend who just decimates everything in group… meanwhile I can’t keep my Soulrift uptime due to him killing everything so fast. :cry: :sob:

Decrepify and Blood Lance… while very strong combo with high lucky hit chance, are useless against dead enemies.

1 Like

yea just makes the rest of the game look goofy af. blizz has really been lacking on balance

I hope you’re happy Chillpills because they just nerfed DK again today.

I got a prot warrior down to 75% health so we obviously needed nerfs

Its funny now fast they pull the trigger on nerfing FDK. If this were Feral Druid buffs they would let it go live, read the feedback, think about it, then leave it untouched.

Couldn’t have said it better

The developers don’t even look at metrics that they publicly provide that plenty of 3rd party sites are displaying. There is no way they can look at their own metrics and continue to nerf frost in PvP. Doesn’t make any sense at all.

The last time frost DK felt good in PVP was Legion.

It’s been a long dry spell.

1 Like

There’s no way they’re nerfing it that hard, I could see why for PvE maybe but even then this seems very heavy handed. PvP wise this will 100% solidify frost as the worst spec in the game for pvp

1 Like

It’s awful. I think I think deathbringer frost dk is the worst spec ive ever played in PvP in a long time. I just tried it out and its fine on dummies but if you step into a pvp match its doing dmg on par with healers during the 2 minute sindragosa they want you to use now.