Quilen & Cloud Teahouse Open In Sri-La!

“Spring forward Fall back” goes the old saying. Even when clocks change automatically, our bodies don’t. Teahouse is still at 4 PM server time.

Dunno if it’s switch to DST but 1 hour & 15 min into teahouse time - no visitors yet. Closing for today.

See you all next Sunday.

Teahouse today - 4 PM, Sri-La

Teahouse opens in a bit less than two hours. Come enjoy the cha, chews and chat.

The good news: got the one-shot vaccine.
The bad news: I’m one of those people whose system goes kablooey for a couple of days, so no teahouse. See you next week.

“I saw a Worgen with a teahouse menu in his hand,
Walking to Sri-La Village in the rain,
Looking for the place called Quilen & Cloud, …”

Things have been bumping in the night, treats every Sunday 4 PM in Sri-La (building next to flight master, IC teahouse on Kunbo’s Wharf at edge of village)

2 Likes

We are still coordinating the details for next weekend with other groups. Meanwhile …

Teahouse tonight! Usual time. Usual place.

Just got the word.

October 31st: beach bonfire, spooky stories from anyone with one to share. And special treats of course. Co-hosted by Pandaren Empire (both Alliance & Horde)

Sri-La. Usual time (4 PM WrA). Down at the shore rather than teahouse.

Please bring extra inky black potions to share. Good spooky stories need a dark night, right?

2 Likes

Quick reminder - Sunday’s teahouse is down the steps near the shore. Bonfire treats and spooky tales. Starting at 4 PM as usual, but IC we’d like to have the late night ambience, so bring extra inky black potions if you have some to share.

2 Likes

Bump for good funs!

1 Like

Boo!

Bring your appetites & inky black potions. Spooky story optional.

See you at Four on the shore.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone who came out last night. The stories were great & the companionship was amazing. Longest teahouse in quite while.

2 Likes

We’re back in the teahouse as usual - 4 PM Sri-La

1 Like

It was an amazingly fun RP session this week. Thank you everyone who came. Special thanks to the several new characters who showed up and jumped right in.

Really had fun this past Sunday as well! One of the last consistent events I have been able to attend, and it has been super worth it!

Teahouse is just about ready to open. See you in Sri-La!

This past Sunday’s event was packed, standing room only! I’m so glad this event is gaining momentum (again). Hope to see some more of you at the next event!

It’s Sunday, and you know what that means!

(Teahouse time, it means it’s Teahouse time.)

1 Like

My apologies to all for rl interfering a bit toward the end. None the less I enjoyed the evening greatly. Thank you all who participated.

1 Like

Coming up tomorrow night!