Quick engineering question:

Is engineering a good pick for a healer mainly focusing on PvE? I’m playing as a Druid and I’ll likely try out the healer role at some point, so I was just wondering.

1 Like

Engineering good for make machine that fly.

1 Like

Ya and u can open lockboxes and doors and stuff too real cool

Quick answer for druid no.

1 Like

So many options for engineering.
Jumper cables for extra res chances.
Explosives.
Repair bots.
Seaforum charges for doors/lock boxes.
Flying machines.
Zappthrottle machine for harvesting gas clouds.
Head gear for detecting gas clouds.

It’s actually THE most useful crafting profession.

Engineering can be useful for anyone. It’s going to come down to whether or not you care about the things on it.
-Goggles are a really good head item.
-Explosives can add some zero mana AOE.
-Teleporters that dump up to blade’s edge (gnomish) or netherstorm (goblin). If you went gnomish, the classic teleporter to tanaris is still useful.
-Cables can revive every 30m, usually don’t work, but druid doesn’t have a permanent revive anyway.
-Harvest mote clouds in the field. This can very profitable if you also have a transmute master to turn the air into fire.
-Injectors can stack normal potions up to 20. I don’t rate this as useful as the alchemy trinket or mad alchemist potion; but it saves space as least.
-Unique flying mounts. If you’re still around in wrath, there will be a motorbike added.

Its not a bad pick, but no real synergy there. Tailoring or leatherworking would be more obvious choices for pve, and gathering professions (herbing/mining) are usually a good fit for druids because of their travel/flight forms.

Druids can’t mine in Flight Form. Stop misinforming people.

I’m sorry I hurt you somewhere on the forums but settle down. They can still move more quickly from node to node which makes them a good fit for all gathering professions, not just herbalism.

Sorry, but you can’t mine in Flight Form. Never could. You really need to stop lying.

Long sigh

No one said they could. I’m sorry I hurt you.

:thinking:

Have your caretaker explain to you how that’s not the same thing. Tell them sock puppets are often helpful in explaining basic concepts to the mentally deficient.

Okay, level 16 throwaway alt. :blush:

I dont know how many times we have to do this. I’ve never made a secret of my main. I just choose not to post from it. Sorry I hurt you.

:thinking:

If you have to hide behind a sockpuppet; it’s not a good sign.

1 Like

Who’s hiding? And hardly a sockpuppet. Try harder

You are. He just said that.

Why? He doesn’t seem to find it difficult to post on his main. Same with me.

If I could insta cast my fly mount I would farm faster.