Queue abusers

Something needs to be done about these trolls. DPS warriors who queue as tanks ruin the experience overall. If you queue as a tank, you should be doing that role, not claiming that role from someone who is more willing to perform the role…

9 Likes

If they can’t do what they need to do then they get removed.

Simple as that.

I’ve seen super geared dps that held aggro well enough and didn’t die, and it was fine. Then people with no gear/ability who tried the same and couldn’t make it work.

10 Likes

Context? like on which scenario

1 Like

Can’t vote kick them, it forever fails.

if it’s failing the rest of the group most likely disagrees with your opinion that the tank is doing bad. js.

10 Likes

Clearly you dont get the point. It’s a dps warrior queueing as a tank and refusing to perform as a tank…

1 Like

There will be an initial period where they won’t be able to be removed, then you should be fine, provided the group hasn’t removed several people prior.

are they from the same guild or realm?
I saw a lot of crap from Tich where theyd come in as a group, just used me as the 5th to get into the run, then pull all sorts of annoying garbage.

2 Likes

who cares? as long as they keep aggro and the group proceeds this is fine.

5 Likes

We don’t have the scenario, dungeon…etc that she’s doing…for example Love is in the air…basically only needs 5 dps.

7 Likes

Had a Death knight pull this a while back.
couldnt keep aggro at all because he was in DPS. Causing me to have to try to keep four dps specs healed, and myself.
We asked him nicely to swap, he ignored, we voted kicked.
Like you say…dont sign up for the job if you dont want to do it.

yes…they should
and those who refuse should be kicked.

7 Likes

THIS. This is the point. You sign up to be a tank, you BE THE TANK.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s true. I do recall getting flamed from time to time for just queuing as tank on that for dps chars despite being basically able to solo the encounter on some of them.

Most people didn’t notice/care, though.

Yeah, yeah, and if you need a tank and they aren’t being a tank then they get removed fastly.

1 Like

SL dungeons or legacy?

Was your group wiping on bosses?

your mentality is why there’s so many queue trolls.

2 Likes

that depends. if they re buddies, they’ll kick you faster than they will the idiot causing the problem. Ive had it happen. four guildies just there to troll, I think, lol

3 Likes

SL dungeon. Couldn’t even get to the first boss. 60 mag’har warrior, fury. Couldn’t do anything because he’d pull 6 groups and then die in seconds.

2 Likes

Was gearing my monk a couple of weeks ago for fun. Subjected myself to the torture of LFR to get my leggo. Just Nathria, so I figured it couldn’t be too bad. 195 iLvl fury warrior signing up as tank. No chance in the world he could hold aggro.

Got vote kicked immediately after our first wipe and everyone realized. If you go into a random BG, I’m pretty sure it just auto swaps you to your respective tank or healer role if you sign up for that. Not sure why group finder wouldn’t do the same?

3 Likes

does it look like I care?

if the person who queued up as tank isn’t sufficiently doing their job kick them.

if you can’t kick them leave if it bothers you so much.

I mean, you’re the carry and tag along there. it’s your job to leave if the group isn’t doing well lol.

Then yeah that would suck. The best thing to do if you can’t kick them is to leave.

You won’t get the debuff or it won’t be for long if you wipe a few times and/or kill the first boss. The only thing you can do is not support it by staying.