Questions?

I asked you to explain what is currently wrong.

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_entry_media/Q7RAI6DW4I671595263373979.jpg

I like the delivery.

Welp. Here you go… :joy:

Do you guys have cell phones?

2 Likes

What is your favorite zone to work on in shadowlands?

You make it a snapshot at an undisclosed date/time so people can’t manually prepare/control the copy and that solves the issue. Done.

Following directions is difficult.

1 Like
  1. The mount collection community that I am apart of constantly asks “Why did Blizzard stop the mount collection meta-achievement progression?” So what was the conversation about stopping that and will we see an update in the future(during Shadowlands)?

2. Will we get to see an option to obtain past-season gladiator-only mounts? I would be fine purchasing them with Conquest at a steep price if necessary.

Hey, reposting here cause why not. Been working on a story for a couple months and just was wondering how to get in contact with the story team to propose it. Thank you

PS: Next equitable legendary slot when?

Hi! Jonome here (pronounced Jo-gnome-ey), the cutest and littlest little gnome in the world! I was wondering if Maldraxxus is really an animal or something…there was that one time they called it “The Maldraxxus”. If so, I’d really like to have him be my pet…I just looooove pets! That’s why I’m a warlock…I love having dozens of imps and demon pets! P.S. I ride a unicorn and I love that too.

Looks like they finally CAVED and put it back because that was not there for months.

They launched in early 2020, and took them according to the forum nearly 6 months to cough up a leader board out of massive backlash on its removal.

I have no intention of going back either because the NEW ELUA kills custom maps.

With so many years in the game. Why do you still limit any race to play any class? For example as silly as it may seem pandarian demon hunter. They two could have found a way to drink the cool aid.

Thank you for your time.

Fresh classic when?

Edit: F R E S H

4 Likes

Will there be some way I can keep my warrior (Mirrina) on a forever vanilla server? Also if I have to choose between keeping a character on either vanilla or classic, if players have to choose to do so, is there a way to do it in advance?

The rise of paid carries, boost, and gdkps has permeated both classic and retail culture. This has largely encouraged a p2w (pay to win) culture and an erosion of social dynamics within both games. Are there any plans to address this? It’s toxic in both games, but doubly so in Classic where there’s no blizz tokens, and p2w meta feedback loops into the black market.

3 Likes

Any chance on Duel spec with a high gold sink cost?

That thread is pure retail cancer lol. Full of questions like OMG IS THE JAILOR REALLY ELUNE AND MAKE DARK IRON DWARVES CUTER NEED MORE LOOT NOT FAIR I SPENT 3 HOURS LEVELING BeFORE BEING READY TO RAID

1 Like

When might we see more mount/toy/pet collection achievements?
What about Raiding With Leashes - Warpets of Draenor?

Not only it’s censorship but they also went against an actual person ! Amazing. Good catch, didn’t know that.

One more proof puritanism is coming back.

Yeah, I ended up paying $40 and all I got was a ground mount and an terrible looking “remaster”.

The amount of long format, multiple paragraph single question responses in this thread is mind boggling. Keep it simple.