Questions?

Why do you put in little to no effort into banning bots/RWTers?

1 Like

Explain what is currently wrong with the Warcraft 3 remaster. Not what was wrong at launch, what is wrong now. Visually, WC3: Reforged is amazing. Maybe people don’t realize how insanely good the detail in the graphics is because of the gameplay perspective. Here’s what Frostmourne looks like in WC3: Reforged:

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/878787.jpg

“Will my Level 19 Warlock and Level 19 Warrior – who each have ~850 honorable kills – finally advance from >70% of Rank 1 to Rank 2?”

Are you going to tell us all what we want again? Since we only THINK we know?

2 Likes

Judging by the fact that people are asking questions in this thread, rather than clicking the link to the thread that the questions belong in. I would say Blizz shouldn’t be asking people to do much thinking.

7 Likes

Is Torghast Twisting Corridors going to have more cosmetics? If so maybe transmog from previous expansions?

1 Like

Is WoW classic going to transition to Burning Crusade?

And if so how do you plan to address the faction imbalances moving forward?

2 Likes

Because they don’t care and banning those botters would reduce “monthly active players” or whatever.

2 Likes

Will TBC classic be mobile friendly?

1 Like

I would like to know how the phases of TBC will be rolled out. Are we going with 2.4.3 talents or a more progressive system since you have all patch data? Thanks.

2 Likes

Will you ever continue releasing old expansions past TBC? Or will TBC be the last old content we’ll be able to do as current content? (Separate from retail)

1 Like

are you (blizzard) going to take more frequent actions against gold buyers/sellers in TBC?
Your current actions are not as effective as the playerbase would like.

1 Like

Three questions, all customization based. Will Warlocks get the ability to rename demons from glyphs like the Wrathguard, voidlord, etc? Next, will void elves ever get blonde hair for the final step of alliance highelves? And finally any eta on new heritage armor sets?

1 Like

Alright, real question here:

What are the chances that we’re gonna see a barber shop option for long-legged mechagnomes?

1 Like

After what they did to warcraft reforged?!

Hell No! I don’t want them touching Diablo 2. Remember they removed your ability to play the original with that abomination. This would be the final straw that kills the Diablo franchise!

At least we have Path of Exile to play still. Amazing game.

They won’t answer that question so I will answer it on their behalf for you.

“LOL, no.”

I don’t care about the graphics, it’s that they deleted the PvP ladder entirely. The original game doesn’t even have access because it’s gone and because of that you’re either destroying your opponent or getting destroyed, it’s not all that exciting because match making based on a rating system gives you closer matches.

Will we ever see the dance studio that was teased when Wrath was announced? Will we be able to learn completely new dances and/or other races dances?

Why can’t we earn renown normally or start the covenant campaign while using the Threads of Fate leveling option?

Will there be any cool challenges like the Mage Tower from Legion in the future that reward an awesome appearance?

Will we ever be able to do a current content Mythic Raid with people from servers that aren’t cross realm?