Question on new Cinematic? (Spoiler)

What if she takes Thrall’s family hostage to stop the rebellion ? possible scenario

2 Likes

Thats what its looking like at this point…

/sigh

2 Likes

So why did the Horde allow undead humans into their ranks in the first place?

2 Likes

Hey it’s ok though. We get to just enjoy the adventures in the world. Fight some naga and have a good ol’ time!

How does anyone know that Sylvanas sent the assassins. Those things don’t even look undead.

9 Likes

I dunno what exactly I am supposed to “enjoy” at this point.

look more corrupted than undead, but we also have never seen what forsaken look like in cinematics either.

They were Lightforged Forsaken

Being a former Warchief, Thrall always continues to hold some sort of sway.

It’s his baby. Always a threat.

The atmosphere and immersion of TBC’s Nagrand, in cinematic form. It’s tough to put it into words

3 Likes

Which is why she sent assassins after him.

2 Likes

The vanilla cinematic. The BC cinematic. The BfA cinematic.

And Baine. Period.

No way he’s going to let that slide.

If anything Sylvanas sent the “assassins” to die on purpose, in an effort to get Thrall to commit.

No one, even Sylvanas, would think 2 assassins would be enough for both Sourfang and Thrall.

3 Likes

Hate to sound rude but uh…yeah we have? The vanilla cinematic? BC’s cinematic, literally the cinematic for this expansion starts with a whole bunch of undead archers on the wall.

2 Likes

I dont’ like the fact Thrall when asked where his family was, he said “Nearby”

Especially with assassins doing who knows what…

2 Likes

commit what ?

That was exactly what I was getting at earlier.

If it’s not just liberties w/ the design.
Is the red one a BE? Something is wacky there.

Yea… I mean I love Thrall and all (how could you not), but just what? Why kill him? Did they go for his family first? How’d an orc warrior tail two Deathstalkers? Visually looks cool, loved the dialogue and action… but I’m confused as to what Sylvanas is thinking, and if Blizzard really isn’t trying to make her Garrosh 2.0. (at this point you’d have a hard time convincing me no)

2 Likes

My theory is that Sylvanas wants the Horde united. For some reason. Even if its united against her.

She wants Thrall there. Thrall needed motivation to join. She sends a token assassination attempt, that had no realistic chance of being successful. No mere forsaken rogue duo were going to take out both Sourfang and Thrall.

By sending the prod, she is subtly forcing Thrall’s hand. She knows Thrall wants to stay hidden. She is telling him that he can’t.