Question on multi box

Its allowed. All it does is let both clients listen to your keyboard, just like discord listens to your keyboard while wow is active to hear your push to talk key.

not going to apologize for calling something what it is, the beautification of our language is so obnoxious and foolish.
gaining an unfair advantage is cheating, pure and simple.

I have a serious question in regards to this statement -

Would it be cheating if a rogue was stalking someone with stealth and the target didn’t have any way of detecting stealth or the use of any kind of stealth abilities?

Surely this must be seen as an unfair advantage in favor of the rogue.

If i’m controlling multiple rogues, yep.
pretty simple concept.

So it’s cheating if there were multiple rogues stalking someone with stealth. But not cheating if it is a single rogue stalking someone that can’t stealth or detect stealth?

1 Like

you’re very dense and really trying to twist words.
the ability to control more than 1 character at the same time is cheating.
if you are still confused it’s on you, stop acting like a lost child.

By your arbitrary definition…

and anyone else who has basic common sense and a reasonable ability to define the word cheat.

I’m not trying to twist words, I’m trying to understand the words you used and offered a very specific situation where in my opinion it would seem that it would be considered an unfair advantage.

I could list a whole bunch of different scenarios where someone could potentially perceive one of the parties as having an unfair advantage over the other party.

This is why I was very specific in my situation of:

If there was a stealthed rogue and they were stalking someone that didn’t have

• The ability to stealth
  • The ability to at least detect stealth
  • The ability to counter stealth

If by what you said -

Would you call the rogue in this situation that I just stated a cheater since they would have an obvious unfair advantage of their target?

(Edited for clarification)

1 Like

it’s no unfair, so no.
also, we already went over this.

Why is it not unfair to the victim since they don’t have:

• A way to stealth
  • A way to detect stealth
  • A way to counter stealth?

Please keep in mind, I’m still just talking about a single rogue.

no
no
no

you seem out of ideas, and now grasping at straws.

Football game- 1 team has a QB, kicker and a running back, the other is a full football team, it’s pretty obvious which has an unfair advantage.

Get out of here with your multibox question’s . Go on some 3rd party multibox garbage forums .

Dual boxing is very useful even if you don’t mimic keybinds. Just being able to boost your own characters and bypass 1 hour mail is nice.

2 Likes

I’m not grasping at straws though, I was just asking about a very specific scenario to try and understand the comment and to see where it would lie in the realm of someone having an obvious unfair advantage and to see if it would be considered cheating.

This is where I am being a bit confused.

Situation 1 (Not cheating)
Single rogue that is stealthed stalking someone. The person has neither: the ability to stealth, detect stealth, or counter stealth. Obvious unfair advtage in favor of the rogue.

Situation 2 (CHEATER!)
Multi-boxing rogue that is stealthed stalking someone. The person has neither: the ability to stealth, detect stealth, or counter stealth. Obvious unfair advtage in favor of the rogue.

But if it’s cheating if someone is using a tactic where one party has an unfair advantage. How is situation one not considered cheating, but someone situation two is cheating even if the only variable is one is multiboxing and the other is not.

like I said, grasping at straws.

if you can’t see the difference, I cannot help you.
you lack basic common sense, and it’s not something I can sell you or teach you.

Perhaps I will find someone that can help me understand this situation better. Until such a time I will continue to ponder this question.

Nope. Anyone with common sense would avoid you like the plague.

1 Like

What pains me the most is that they are seeing something that I am missing and instead of trying to help me understand, I get tossed to the side and am forced to stay in ignorance.

It always pains me when people have knowledge and they are unwilling to share that knowledge.

the problem being it’s like trying to explain chess to a fire hydrant.