Question on multi box

Guys, you’re just being trolled.

2 Likes

Nope. Too difficult to find groups actually running dungeons and not being carried.

LOL “mommy, he has an advantage over me! He’s cheating!”

That is exactly how you sound.

1 Like

You’re the one acting childish.

I know :wink: But just in case anyone else reads the thread we needed to make it obivous.

1 Like

Let me refer you to my mulitboxing thread here:

Also to this official support link here, stating that multiboxing is okay:

I don’t use ISboxer myself, but so long as you don’t break the “one keystroke = one action” rule, and don’t automate anything (i.e. don’t cheat or break the Blizzard Terms of Service) you’ll be just fine. :slight_smile:

I can easily clear all 5 man content in the game, and its a ton of fun!

1 Like

This is one the very reasons why I dislike society sometimes. People just adding definitions to words that don’t always make sense.

In order for someone to be cheating, there has to be a rule that is being broken. If the argument wants to be made that Activision / Blizzard is allowing cheating. They have to have a rule somewhere, that is being broken. If the argument being made is that they are allowing cheating because they are getting paid. It still comes back to, they have to have a rule somewhere that is being broken that they are getting paid to overlook.

I think a more appropriate argument / question would be: Is multi-boxing P2W? or Does multi-boxing make the game easier / harder?

I suppose those two questions would kind of fit in the same discussion now that I think about it.

Just my thoughts though.

sorry I diddnet mean for ts post fr peple to go nutts our start a multi box topic war lol just curiose about the sofrwere part

My IQ is 141. What is yours?

Whoever creates the game decides the rules. Players do not decide the rules. They either agree to play (under rules they dislike) or they don’t play.

So calling something “cheating” because YOU disapprove is nonsense.

BUT you have every right to criticize it, and to say that players shouldn’t do it. That opinion is reasonable. Just don’t use the word “cheat”.

Its allowed. All it does is let both clients listen to your keyboard, just like discord listens to your keyboard while wow is active to hear your push to talk key.

not going to apologize for calling something what it is, the beautification of our language is so obnoxious and foolish.
gaining an unfair advantage is cheating, pure and simple.

I have a serious question in regards to this statement -

Would it be cheating if a rogue was stalking someone with stealth and the target didn’t have any way of detecting stealth or the use of any kind of stealth abilities?

Surely this must be seen as an unfair advantage in favor of the rogue.

If i’m controlling multiple rogues, yep.
pretty simple concept.

So it’s cheating if there were multiple rogues stalking someone with stealth. But not cheating if it is a single rogue stalking someone that can’t stealth or detect stealth?

1 Like

you’re very dense and really trying to twist words.
the ability to control more than 1 character at the same time is cheating.
if you are still confused it’s on you, stop acting like a lost child.

By your arbitrary definition…

and anyone else who has basic common sense and a reasonable ability to define the word cheat.

I’m not trying to twist words, I’m trying to understand the words you used and offered a very specific situation where in my opinion it would seem that it would be considered an unfair advantage.

I could list a whole bunch of different scenarios where someone could potentially perceive one of the parties as having an unfair advantage over the other party.

This is why I was very specific in my situation of:

If there was a stealthed rogue and they were stalking someone that didn’t have

• The ability to stealth
  • The ability to at least detect stealth
  • The ability to counter stealth

If by what you said -

Would you call the rogue in this situation that I just stated a cheater since they would have an obvious unfair advantage of their target?

(Edited for clarification)

1 Like

it’s no unfair, so no.
also, we already went over this.

Why is it not unfair to the victim since they don’t have:

• A way to stealth
  • A way to detect stealth
  • A way to counter stealth?

Please keep in mind, I’m still just talking about a single rogue.