Question on activating my burst

New paladin here and I’m trying to learn arenas. Currently getting my butt kicked but it’s ok because I’m learning, however Ny burst seems like a lot of buttons to click.

Wings + seraphim + badge + dark iron racial is 4 buttons - that’s a lot to click before I can start dealing that damage, am I going about this wrong?

Any advice is welcome, thank you.

Posted on the wrong guy, apologies.

So, Wings is actually off the global cooldown, meaning you can click it at the same time as Seraphim. Your trinket can be macro’ed to your Wings too. So what I do, is pop Seraphim, and mash Wings at the same. They should all come online at relatively the same time.

This is my rotation for when I run Execution Sentence and Final Reckoning, which I don’t really run anymore, but it gives you an idea:

https://i.imgur.com/wlLGNkK.png

1 Like

It takes 7.5 sec to get 5HP from Judgement and Blad of Justice. another 1.5 sec to pop Seraphim and Wings/Trinket. Then your damage starts coming out with HoW, FR, then Execution Sentence and trying to fit the rest of your damage in. Your full burst hits at 21 sec after ur first HP gainer when you started.

If you run Zeal instead of Execution Sentence and like, anything else except Final Reckoning, your damage come out faster.

But for the most part your opener is the same.

1 Like

Here are some keybinds that might make it easier.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/holy-paladin-pvp-keybinds/842105/8

2 Likes

Thanks a ton!!

So im still confused here… i copied what you put in and pasted into the macro screen. But when i click the macro it doesnt activate anything?

Didnt think this would work, but i got a 8 button mouse and i just set one button to activate all 4 burst ! lol wow its crazy that is possible

What did you try? Or does it work now.

When I copy that code it doesn’t work however I went into the settings for my mouse and selected one of the buttons to press f4+f5+f6+f7 at the same time

Tell me exactly what you’re doing so I can help. I don’t even know what you’re trying to do. Also… don’t do the F1+F2+F3 stuff, just…do this lol.

If you’re trying to do a Macro, you have to go to your Macros, create a new macro, pick a name for it, and write the code on separate lines. The ones I linked were examples, but I think this is what you want.

#showtooltip
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Seraphim
/cast Fireblood
/use 14

#showtooltip Seraphim
/use Sinful Gladiator’s Badge of Ferocity
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Seraphim

Yeah see when I copy and paste that command you just typed in inside the games macro screen and then I hit the macro on my bar nothing happens. Nothing gets activated. Could possibly be a setting I have configured wrong?

No, you just probably aren’t using your macro correctly? I’d have to be looking at your screen to honestly be able to tell you what you’re doing wrong at this point lol, sorry.

If you want to screenshare, I’d be willing to troubleshoot for you.