Question for Dispellers

Wicked sense of joy.

No.

Not really, if I could dispel my own faction, I’d probably do it.

Hm. Not exactly, but it might be close. I am mostly focused on raiding. Outside of that, doing most stuff as a healer sucks. I do AB PuGs and premade when I can. But in general, healers feel very week in pvp solo. Unless… the healer dispels wbuffs. All of a sudden, this powerless healer is the biggest menace around.

Now, this is where you are completely wrong. I value your time used to collect world buffs a lot. THAT’S WHY I DO IT! I know it will bother you a lot, so I am there, bothering you.

PvP happens on a PvP server.

If you don’t like it, transfer to a PvE server, or learn to get unflagged before getting to Org (I myself have hearthstone set to Westfall and take the FP to SW to instantly unflag. I suggest placing your hearth to Barrens).

2 Likes

Yes. Phase 2 was nightmarish for anyone daring to level normally, farm in the world, etc. I loathe the wbuff meta, but since I can’t 1v5 Horde on my server, I’ll settle with stripping them of Songflower and DMT.

3 Likes

Lol you know they’re not doing it because “it’s pvp”

They’re doing it to get a reaction from people and get attention. Or in some cases perceived revenge.

But… but that’s just PvP…

1 Like

Well, you could offer a DMT summoning service to the arena in Dire Maul, when they arrive kick them from the group and dispell them/kill them.

I’m not saying I’ve done it >.> <.< but I’ve heard it can be quite the salt mine.

3 Likes

I always learn so much in threads like this, thank you! :angel:

i mean it is pvp on a pvp realm.

if ganking is pvp on a pvp realm then this is just the next ganking.

2 Likes

Sounds like players using their various class abilities to PvP on a PvP server. Go figure.

3 Likes

I hate getting dispelled, but I kind of like the whole dispelling thing lol. I enjoy that you aren’t even safe in your own capital city anymore. I don’t know, it adds just a little excitement to things.

You best not be walking around relaxed if you have buffs, even in Org. There’s probably 3 dead priests between the mailbox and AH waiting to pop up and get you. There’s probably a rogue in the inn, 2 rogues at the mage portal location, and 3 or 4 more just creeping around town.

2 Likes

i mean tauren rogues hang out in the sw bank i hear…you ever seen them?
their that good.

You can dispel your own faction it’s just more work. Between you, a warlock, and some others you can take a player to the buff cap and push their wbuffs off. Helps to have scrolls/jujus etc.

1 Like

/castsequence Thorns, Mark of the Wild, Scroll of Spirit III, Scroll of Intellect II, Scroll of Strength, Scroll of Stamina, Scroll of Protection, Innervate, Rejuvenation, Juju Flurry, Juju Ember, Juju Escape, Abolish Poison

lol

3 Likes

You forgot Nature’s Swiftness + Regrowth with the T3 set bonus to Regrowth…

1 Like

Because it makes you mad.

3 Likes

that’s my ghetto feral version :frowning:

It’s the only content that matters, server drama. Seriously, if you want to play for numbers / DPS, there are a million excel spreadsheet simulators you can try out. If you want to buckle down and raid with 40 friends, PvE may be the way if you don’t want others to interfere.

1 Like

The various gods of mischief and chaos would approve I’d presume.

3 Likes

player vs boof is the real pvp meta

1 Like

OMG I LOVE YOU. Def going to do this today.

Translation: I am actually a mean person at heart but roleplay a nice person irl to get what I want in life