Question flying next week

Well now it won’t.

It’s actually insane how many people are still defending a terrible system

2 Likes

It is a terrible system agreed. But it’s one I will have completed day 1 of the new patch and might can enjoy actually playing in the Dragon Isles for what little time I have left.

I mean, I wouldn’t since the Speed is the issue here. I can get motion sick from 310 speed in the right circumstances.

1 Like

There have been numerous times when I will be farming in caverns and will have to sit at time to wait for vigor to get to the elevation I need to be to tap a node. I have the don’t dismount node for my mining and herbalism for my gather toon, but even with the vigor recharge talent I still struggle a times to efficiently gather things when nodes are close together but at different elevations.

You can hot Loamm 15 in 2 days?

Its levino-sah, not levi-no-sah

At that point, getting the no-dismount perks are paramount because there’s a secret trick.

The hourglass ability. Go somewhere high, place time lock thing. Fly down, collect node, fly collect node, fly, collect node. Even if you run completely out of vigor and are at the lowest possible elevation, the time lock will be able to bring you up to a good spot to start from again assuming you don’t dismount.