Question flying next week

It’s interesting how they shift their goal posts to 2 months now when they originally (incorrectly) stated that it could be done in 1-2 days.

I’m so happy that instead of the “remove renown” spam, we now have people spamming the opposite.

4 Likes

Yea I’ll see a lot of people enjoying AFK-hovering all over the place – I have no doubt.

I’m gonna laugh if part of the Emerald Dream zone is blocked off for a week or two because of some sort of time gating of quests and we can’t do a full exploration day one. lol

1 Like

Fully expecting this. Last patch, they’re going to gate the entire story. A week per few quest. Then takes an entire month to do 10-15 quest.

2 Likes

They’ve already announced some quest lines won’t open right away. At least one chapter starts Nov 21.

Dismounting with gathering mats? Everyone can gather without dismounting, very rarely do they go into no-fly zones and the caves that do, vigor recharges before walking out.

At best, is minor buff to dirt piles but usually people end up recharging vigour before finding the next one.

They don’t cave when people complain. They cave when people quit.

And it was a really bad look to make disabled people play the game for an extended period of time in order to earn back an accessibility feature they needed to play.

6 Likes

I don’t buy the argument that slow flying is the only possible accessibility feature that they could add for those people.

So what what would your solution be??

1 Like

You mean that because they could have come up with some other feature that might help only some of the variety of reasons people had trouble with dragonriding, and normal flight could solve all of them, they should have done nothing?

Are you aware that the nausea minimizing feature they added didn’t work for a lot of people?

6 Likes

I’m just gonna say it now — I won’t be waiting on players who are “retro-flying” before I engage the rares in Emerald Dream.

2 Likes

You need renown. I haven’t seen that being removed.

All renown requirements were removed earlier today.

3 Likes
1 Like

Thank GOD. Then all I need is to explore the Emerald dream and I have it. I will have it day 1

2 Likes

And do the story quests.

I have Dragon Isles Loremaster. I have had that since week 2 of the expansion.

emerald dream quests arent part of pathfinder

2 Likes

No doubt you go out of your way to kill things fast enough now so that you never are forced to share tags against your will. In fact, it sounds like you think sharing is a sign of moral weakness.

1 Like

Ok I thought they were. Thanks for the correction.