Question about trouble tickets

Hi, I’ve been trying to get into an old account and I submitted a ticket almost 2 weeks ago now and I’ve heard nothing. When I made the ticket it said the average response time is 24hrs.

Did you get a ticket number upon submitting the ticket?

I know I did, I think it’s pulled up on a tab at home. I’m at work right now for the next 5 hours.

If you submit the ticket on this Battlenet account, Thorgenkinda, it doesn’t look like it was successfully entered.

On the last page when submitting a ticket there will usually be a bunch of recommended links and then at the bottom of the page a “submit” option. If you don’t click, the ticket is never actually generated.

You should also receive a confirmation email. So when putting in a ticket, make sure you have received a Ticket ID and keep that number as a reference.

2 Likes

Hi Vrakthris, sorry the ticket was not submitted for this account, but one associated with another email. Am I ok to post that here and see if it was submitted properly? I don’t have access to that account ATM.

As this is a publicly visible forum, I’d not recommend posting your email address. That way leads to lots of spam being sent your way.

Do you recall a character/realm associated with that other account? I might be able to look it up that way. I could at least tell if there is a ticket that was tied to it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure my old belf pally is either puddingcess or asdface. I’m pretty sure I was on malganis, But I know I used to be on blackhand. Also a hunter named tristananana, might have an extra na or 2 on there. Probably also malganis or blackhand.

That works.

It looks like we received two tickets, 6 and 8 days ago, and they were responded to. Our staff is asking for some information to help verify that you are the registered user on the account.

Such as Transaction ID’s from a purchase, physical game keys/codes that were attached to the account. Alternatively, you can attach a photo of a government-issued ID (such as a driver’s license) to your reply (or in this case a new ticket since you don’t have access to the account to reply).

For a list of accepted IDs, as well as how to submit them (we require physically blocking out certain information), check out this link: https://www.battle.net/support/article/000026516

I hope that helps.

5 Likes

Oh nice, umm. I haven’t received any emails though, am I only allowed to respond to the ticket from the account? I do not have access to it unfortunately xD which is the whole reason I’ve submitted the tickets

You should have received something to the email address registered to the account, those it can be hit by a spam filter, so check your spam folder to see if it is there.

If you have access to the yahoo account that is registered to that Battle.net, you should be able to just reset your password. It doesn’t look like anything is blocking access so you should be able to recover the account yourself.

If you don’t have access to that Yahoo email address, you’ll need to submit a new ticket with the requested info so that we can verify you are the registered user. You’ll need to provide a new email address to associate that Battle.net account to so we can grant access. It needs to be an email address that is not used by another Battle.net account.

4 Likes

I’ve gotten an account verification code email when I was trying to get into the account, so I know I have access to the email, but I’ve gotten none to do with the tickets. Even in spam. I’ve also tried going through the steps to remove the authenticator but it keeps asking me for the authenticator in order to remove it lol. I’m on lunch break ATM for an hour btw so I’ll be on here live

Sorry, Thorgenkinda, but this isn’t a contact point for direct support. I can’t verify your account or provide access to it. You would need to go through our Support site and speak with that staff.

If you have access to the phone number that is attached to that account, you should be able to use the self-help option to remove it. Otherwise, submitting verification as I outlined would be the best way to get that taken care of.

Mmk. Yeah I wish I did lol. I’ll submit another ticket with identification. And hopefully that’ll do something lol.

Really appreciate your time btw ^u^

Edit: I have submitted the ticket <3 more waiting \o/

2 Likes