Question about Eula

i got a question about Section C.xi. where it states

1. Disruption / Harassment: Engage in any conduct intended to disrupt or diminish the game experience for other players, or disrupt operation of Blizzard’s Platform in any way, including:
  2. Disrupting or assisting in the disruption of any computer used to support the Platform or any Game environment. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DISRUPT THE PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY GAME MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS.
  3. Harassment, “griefing,” abusive behavior or chat, conduct intended to unreasonably undermine or disrupt the Game experiences of others, deliberate inactivity or disconnecting, and/or any other activity which violates Blizzard’s Code of Conduct or In-Game Policies.

does this including trying to force people off the game, through world pvp

Any normal PvP shenanigans (such as warmode or open world) that brush up against the EULA would probably have to happen for at least a week before Blizzard steps in to take a look.

like a guy is trying to force me off the game right now…

How so? Through camping and killing you over and over? Or are they saying that they’re doxxing you or something else outside of normal game play?

4 Likes

like camping me me non stop saying log off you and using profanity

Well, the bad thing is you’re on a PvP realm so there is nothing wrong with them killing you as that was your choice in your realm. That falls under PvP Happened. If you can’t handle them yourself, rally your server mates and have them retaliate.

As for the language? This, you can use. Put them on ignore. DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. Do not tell them you’re putting them on ignore, do not tell them you’re reporting them. Then right-click on their name, report them for language.

Now, if they create an alt to start whispering you again? Or get others to start whispering? That is a biiiiiiig no-no. Slap that alt/friend with a report/ignore, create a ticket for harassment.

Blizzard will not intervene in PvP issues, because PvP issues need to be answered with PvP solutions. But the other, that is explicitly against the rules. And just to ease your mind, they can tell you to log off, but they cannot force you in any possible manner. There is no way they can hack your game, no matter what they’re telling you. They can be a nuisance, but stop responding and without them getting any attention, people usually get bored and move on to the next.

6 Likes

am using a alt, so they dont know what character is my main for retail, this is happening on retail one guy is trying to force me off the game right now, i believe its crossing the line into abusive behaviour/disruptive gameplay, i remember when they had it worded different to include gameplay stoppage

1 Like

On Retail or Classic, if you’re flagged for PvP, it is still that “PvP Happened”. That is a choice you make and the risk you take for that sort of gameplay. The verbal abuse is what you can work with, and you can include that they’re focusing on you in this regard, but it’s less the gameplay than verbal assault that will get them in trouble with what you’re saying here.

5 Likes

btw they even offering REAL money trading to camp me very interesting

Report that too.

4 Likes

Take a rez sickness hearth to ur hearthstone and turn off WM for retail for awhile and he will get bored when u ignore him long enough.

6 Likes

dont worry just did this is how toxic people are being lately on wow, well RMT is a major offense and asked them is it worth the risk, and they said yes… all in one screen shot sent in

Screenshot arent realy used as evidence they can be photoshoped proper reporting method is right click and report as cheating.

1 Like

i dont see how but they got a time stamp etc and can go check their chat logs etc. but reporting for cheating what do i put there?

Screenshots can be edited and altered to say anything.

2 Likes

You get a info box and can put in they offerend RMT.

2 Likes

i dunno how to edit the screen shots but i even sent video evidence
so they can compare

Right click and report the 100% fool proof way of reporting this kind blizzard gets way more information then a video or screenshot.

2 Likes

yeah true enough but more evidence the better imo

But theres the right evidence and then there not realy needed videos are last ditch efforts that right click and report cant be done.