Quest Walking in Their Footsteps

I’m trying to unlock Highmountain Tauren and this quest has a bug, i cannot deal enough damage to mobs

6 Likes

I’m also having this issue, My “Igrul” is listed as level 40 but for some reaason each hit from the monsters deal 100k+ damage. I also can’t seem to die in this form. I’m dealing around 200-300 damage and the monsters here have around 26k HP so it definitely seems to be some kind of error with scaling.

I am having the same problem with a 51 Enhancement Shaman. I’m dealing little damage and the mobs are hitting with massive HP damage, but I do not die and it takes forever to kill anything.

I’m having the same issue with a level 46 Evoker. Doing effectively no damage (also can’t control the direction of the attack, seems to fire in a pretty random direction) and my health seems to be infinite as well.

I’m also having the same issue on multiple characters.

Same problem on Executus. Would be nice to finish my collectors card of new and interesting races. However, this does make it a titch difficult when you can’t beat down the mobs. My toon is lvl41

+1 to this issue (lvl 47 Blood Elf Protection Pally)

yea im currently sitting here being hit for 300k+ with every attack, and i have 300k hp. Also i deal 4k dmg to them and they have 100k+ hp. Every single mob. Blizzard please.

Same issue for me, really cool…

It appears that if you run into the middle of a massive group of the enemies and spam the first ability (Landslide) for about 30 minutes (getting a new group when you run low on enemies), you can actually manage to accomplish this quest despite it being VERY broken.

Source: I REALLY want to unlock the Highmountain Tauren.

EDIT: And… I have bad news about the NEXT quest… (took me almost 2 hours).

This is awful. I am writing this while watching my lvl 44 toon do miniscule damage.

I’ll just unlock the Highmountains when this gets fixed. This is absolutely not fun.