Quest Tracker Addon

Hey does anyone have a solid quest tracker addon they can recommend? Been using MonkeyQuest but i’m not really liking it. The quests are completely independent of what you have tracked in your log, and you have no control over what quests are being tracked. On BFA I was using Kaliel’s tracker, too bad there isn’t a classic version of that.

1 Like

I’m currently enjoying no-addons, but if I were to use one, maybe next alt, Questie.

2 Likes

There is Questie and Azeroth Auto Pilot.

1 Like

I use questie but it seems to mess up some. Shows quests where there isnt any or a turn in where there is no one there.

But it helps some.

1 Like

I use questie great for the minimap icons, but im talking about an actual quest tracker.

Sometimes you have to /reloadui to reset Questie then it’s fine again.

1 Like

use Questie + Wow pro guide, both together are amazing.

2 Likes

Ok I think we have a failure to communicate lol. I’m not looking for a quest guide or anything like that. Just a simple addon that shows me a list of my quests and their objectives. Really not even looking for much more than the basic UI here. But the base tracker doesn’t have the ability to auto-track quests. On private servers I used ExtenededQuestLog which had options to auto track quests when you accept them, and even had an arrow pointer when you clicked on a quest.

1 Like

Can you turn questie on and off. Like if i get stuck trying to find a location, can i turn it on and off when done.
Without logging out i mean

tomtom + questie is what you described. but Questie is bugged 50/50

Am I missing something? Does questie have a built in tracker?

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/modernquestwatch

This may be what you are looking for.

2 Likes

The addon might still be collecting in game data…it might not "know " enough right now to be spot on.

Looks right up my alley, thanks i’ll check it out

I’ve been using Questie. It’s pretty good with map integration but it doesn’t auto select to display on side of screen.

your missing tomtom, ya

There is also Zygors, but its a paid app. I personally find it worth the monthly sub. I use it on retail and classic. It has guides for lots of things, not just leveling. Though that is my main use. Worth the look

1 Like

I use QuestLogEX, it expands your quest log window and puts quest level numbers next to each quest. It does not tell you where to go for each quest.

I got it from warcrafttavern

2 Likes

The quest tracker integration is wonderous. Cannot recommend Zygor enough.

Ya but you lost me at I have to pay for an addon… hard pass.

2 Likes