Quest: SI:7 Report: Lost in the woods bugged for more than just me

Yeah it’s bugging for me as well,might just move on back to cataclysm or skip the quest

Having the same problem here

Interesting so instead of just not just loading or kicking you from the game… Now it teleports you to the spot and does nothing… They definitely pacing themselves fixing this… Its always been buggy for like 2 years or more now… Now its just TOTALLY broken

1 Like

The same thing happened to me. Hope it gets fixed soon. There’s no way to progress further in the MOP expansion without it. Guess I’ll just Dungeon Grind til I’m at WOD.

Bugged for me too. Submitted a big report. Guess I’ll be skipping that one

Just now encountered this issue myself, sucks because I genuinely like Mists. Another bug report coming from my end as well.

1 Like

Can confirm. Both my priest and another player’s death knight just tried doing the starting quests three times and they failed as described.

Yep, bugged for me too 1/19/20 @ 218AM

1 Like

Bugged for me as well 01/19/2020 and has been for at least the past 3 days.

Same here. I have looked on Youtube about it and it just shows people listening to him. I am stuck and there are no more available quests until this is complete. UGHHHH!

1/23 I’m experiencing this bug too. I put in a bug report and am moving on, but it’s disappointing.

Also bugged for me 1/23. Am I right that unless I can complete this I cannot move on with the Jade Forest storylines? I have several stories to finish and have flown all over the map of Jade Forest but there are no quests for me.

Also having this issue on the horde side quest with my Vulpera, Scouting Report: Hostile Natives. It teleports my character to the location but not as Riko.

01/24 - I’m encountering the same issue, I just get teleported to the spot as my character rather than as Rell Nightwind, with no quest interface or progression.

Reposting an update from Customer Support forums today:

Bugged for me as well, hope they fix soon :confused:

Bugged for me as well. Teleports me to the spot and nothing happens. I flew back to the quest giver 2 more times and nothng happens again besides the teleportation.

This quest is bugged for me too, I thought it was because I’m too high level maybe but no I tried to do it with my level 86 druid and had the same outcome I submitted a bug report and hoping it’s fixed soon. I did move on to another area and now my druid is in Draenor but I want to get the chapters finished in jade forest. Edit: I was able to finish this quest it is now fixed thank you Blizz team

Bugged for me as well, can’t complete the loremaster for Pandaria because of it. Hopefully they will get it fixed sooner than later, especially with the expansion coming, I could just imagine someone wanting to quest Pandaria and getting stuck 10 mins in because the quest is messed up.

1 Like

Same problem