[Quest] Scouting Report: The Friend of my Enemy

Enemies in the Pandaria Remix horde quest “Scouting Report: The Friend of my Enemy” hit for 20-30% hp, making the quest impossible to complete.

This is progression blocking for new horde remix characters.

6 Likes

I am currently running into the same exact issue.

3 Likes

Same thing here :frowning:

2 Likes

Same. I’ve done this several times during Remix & this is the first time I can’t get past this one.

1 Like

Encountered the same thing. My memory of this fight is that Riko was fairly fragile, so getting hit for 20% isn’t completely unreasonable. But, Riko used to hit the enemies quite a bit harder so that there was no possibility of him getting swarmed by multiple attackers. He could easily kill them one at a time before they had a chance to gang up on him.

Also, and I believe this is because I didn’t complete the quest and it’s a quest where you take over a character with different powers, all of my icons and macros disappeared from my toolbar.

2 Likes

Ive been having the same problem and have found no solutions. Which means we will probably not complete the campaign before it finishes :frowning:

2 Likes

same issue here, it was no problem before prepatch

2 Likes

This is so incredibly frustrating. I was questing Shadowlands and the main questline is bugged, so I decided I will play Pandaria Remix…and yet again I am having to deal with a bugged out main quest chain. What the heck, Blizzard??

4 Likes

I’m running into the same issue as well.

1 Like

I was hitting a wall too, but then I just decided to run in a wide circle around the airplane and some trees while the mobs chased me. Thankfully you can cast while moving. I was able to FINALLY get the quest done by doing this. The last mob took forever, so just hang in there!

1 Like

I am also having this issue. I tried running and fighting but I cannot kill them quickly enough and soon I have like 3 or 4 enemies and die fast. This issue did not exist before the patch.

1 Like

After many, many failed attempts at kiting the enemies, I restarted the quest and the final enemy “Alliance Scout” was already spawned by the plane. I was able to kite and kill him without talking to Kiryn to spawn the Jinyu, and doing so completed the quest.

I don’t know if this workaround is reproducible for anyone else.

P.S. for anyone attempting to kite: Unlike most player abilities, Riko’s ranged ability seems to work just fine while facing away from an enemy. Run well, fellow horde.

5 Likes

Running into this same issue trying to play remix. Im going to try kiting and see if I can get through.

1 Like

I decided to try one more time and this worked for me. Don’t talk to Kiryn, and the Alliance Scout is behind the plane. Target him, then start running and flinging. Once he’s dead, the quest completes.

2 Likes

I’ll try that work around… However, that is also a bug…

Lets go blizzard. This is a recent thing as I was able to complete this quest a few days ago. Before this recent update.

2 Likes

The enemies are now elite, that’s why they are harder to kill, tried kiting and restarting quest, nothing working for me.

1 Like

Yep, They turned into elite, and killing the Alliance scout does complete the quest it took 17 tries but I finally did it lol

Same issue

I’m stuck, I tried to create a death knight and the mission: the end of all things is impossible to accomplish. So I created a death knight in the remix and now I’m stuck too, is Bizzard always this incompetent?

1 Like

I thought it was just me. I have never had trouble with this quest before and I leveled two horde in remix. I just tried with a rogue and couldn’t get past it. Then I made a priest and it was the same thing lol. I sent two bug reports for each character I created. The first enemy that comes at you barely loses health with each hit, then two or three more come at you and you are toast. Maybe they will fix it tomorrow, but Remix is winding down so maybe not :(.

1 Like