Quest logs are empty

Does anyone else have an empty quest log after today’s maintenance? I had to go and re-acquire all my quests.

It sounds like you may have a display issues, try to fully reset your UI to see if that fixes your issue.

Did a complete reset and now 2 quests are showing. Still missing a few others. good this is I still have the quest items in my bag so I will just go get the remaining ones.

Are you referring to your level 24 Night Elf Druid, Bynarr? From what I can see you currently have 5 quests, 2 of which were acquired after maintenance.

You have 4 that are abandoned, but those appear to have been abandoned over the last several days.

This does sound like a display issue. If you are still unable to to see all 5 quests, you may want to try the UI reset steps again, just to be sure.

3 Likes

Yes on my druid. Did one more uirefresh and now they are all back. LOL gotta love the “Classic” experience. Took three ui refreshes to get them all to show.

If you refreshed your User Interface, and didn’t reset it entirely to default, you are simply reloading your addons and files. If there is a corrupt element in there you aren’t removing it, you are basically just refreshing and hoping that it doesn’t cause the same issue.

If the issue persists, be sure to follow the directions in the Support Article and try it with a fresh UI.

3 Likes

To be clear, a UI refresh is not the same as a full reset. If this happens again, you’ll want to follow the instructions here:

I’m glad this has worked out for you.

Edit: Vrak only beat me because he has four legs. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

THANK YOU! I was about to post on this I had the same issue.

1 Like

Turning Questie off and then on again fixed it for me.

8 Likes