Quel'thalas belongs to the Alliance

Alleria, one of Azeroth’s greatest heroes, says she wants Quel’thalas to rejoin the Alliance.

It’s time to set things right and give Quel’thalas to the void elves and high elves. Quel’thalas belongs to the Alliance, its true home is with the Alliance.

Someone had to say it.

8 Likes

Quel’thalas belongs to it’s people, not a couple of super low population splinter groups.

91 Likes

gaul belongs to the romans. all these europeans need to just let rome control them again. just stating facts.

6 Likes

Is that the dumbass character that got too close to the sunwell and almost ruined everything in the nightborne campaign?

41 Likes

Quel’Thalas belongs to the Blood Elves, the Blood Elves are apart of the Horde.

The Alliance have both high Elves and Void Elves but they are no longer affiliated with Silvermoon

25 Likes

Naw. That’s Sin’dorei territory plain and simple.

15 Likes

Who cares

Quel’thalas belongs to Blood Elves, who are the continuation of the High Elf narrative, from the Kingdom, Capital City, restored sunwell, culture, majority of the population. And Blood Elves are Horde.

Its been Horde longer than it ever was Alliance, move on.

37 Likes

I am sure the five helves and the six velves would put up quite the fight, but they won’t win.

25 Likes

Alleria alone could solo everyone in Quel’thalas. She was already one of the best hunters on Azeroth, and that was before she got her void powers.

Cool bananas! Alleria becomes a raid boss!

Now we can kill both her and Turalyon as a bad couple boss :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

28 Likes

Please… Quel’thalas wouldn’t exist if humans hadn’t, twice in history, saved them elves from complete extintion…when Alliance needed them they went -meh- until the orcs were at THEIR forest and quickly changed minds and decided to join.

As soon as the war was over they went “we’re not paying our moneys for the alliance, bye”.

No thanks. I don’t want them.

5 Likes

I don’t want them either. I want Quel’thalas. Kick the traitors out and let those who’ve stayed loyal to the Alliance stay.

1 Like

I really don’t see Alleria going on a murder spree just to claim a nation that would then be empty.

This steal Quel’Thalas for the Alliance nonsense is rather odd. The high elves and void elves might wish Quel’Thalas would join the Alliance, but they’re not gonna go to war over it. To think they would is missing the point of that part of their character.

9 Likes

Now I see why trolls in Hinterland are so pissed.

16 Likes

Yeah? Remember what happened when Alleria tried to visit the Sunwell?
Didn’t work out so great.

FOR THE HORDE !!!

13 Likes

Saw it was an Aviela thread and expected mindless drivel. Wasn’t disappointed.

This is the second thread I’ve seen today where someone expects the Alliance to get a Horde capital because of some misguided claim to it. I don’t see any (real) Horde fans demanding that their current leadership take control of the Exodar or that they build a new capital for the Forsaken on Darkshore.

17 Likes

why is this flagged? wtf? :skull:

1 Like

They are just mad that they live on a rock that smells vaguely like squid.

3 Likes

Everyday is Sunday down on the 'ol GD farm. Hyuk

everybody is aware you are a troll. so they flag every thread you make as trolling

:woman_shrugging:

13 Likes