Queen's Conservatory: Wildseed of Regrowth not able to Loot

I’m part of the Night Fae covenant and I’ve already completed the quest for the wild seed of regrowth.I ended up putting two 3 day waiting souls in the Wild seed and completed the quest. I then received a 1 hour one that was supposed to be for the quest. I put it in the wild seed and now it won’t let me loot it. The incubation timer is done and says complete. thought it was a daily thing so i waited but still no dice.

5 Likes

I am having a very similar problem, game says one needs attention now and I go and click it. Nothing happens.

I am having the same problem, exactly as it was described.

I’m seeing the same issue as well.

I am having the same problem. When I click on the pod it says " you can’t do that right now"

1 Like

I am also have this same problem, clearly something is bugged, I would love to see someone reach out and let us know if we can fix it or that at least they are aware. Mine has the buff that says it’s ready to be released back into the cycle but I click it and it says “you can’t do that right now”

1 Like

Having the same problem. Both available seeds have had Spirits put into them, Anima raised. One has been sitting there for over 24 hours, the other less than that. Now I can do nothing with them.

6 days later, having the same issue as you. Planted the soul you get from completing the 1000 Anima quest for the conservatory, came back and it “looks” ready to loot but no clicking or pop-up interface to interact with it. :confused:

Well at least someone at activision is looking at this thread. They took the time to pull my last post. So again. Is there a chance to get a blue post on this? I know they will screw us and take away our already planted seeds with no refund. How hard is it to just respond to the players? Oh that’s right. activision got the cash so no need to worry.

What if they won’t hatch until tier 2? The same npc that tells you about planting, gives you the quest to upgrade the conservatory. Could be another unhelpful activision thing we could have been told about in a better way.

And btw, the upgrade can’t happen until renown 11

I still cannot open any of my pods and it has been 4-5 days. Is this bug still not fixed?

Can’t pick mines either and they have been restored already.

just had this happen to me…planted 2 high level seeds…came back today and it doesnt even show that i have anything planted.is blizzard not going to acknowledge this???

I have a level 2 conservatory and have three wild seeds planted but am getting the message “The Conservatory is Dormant”. I would not mind so much but I have a quest pending that I cannot complete because I have no more slots available.

1 Like

I am having this issue as well.

Mine is still rank 1 but I have 2 seeds planted and waited the allotted time. It says the conservatory is dormant but I cannot click on either.

Sorry posted on the wrong char. This is my Night Fae Druid.

I’m also at a point with a level 2 conservatory and it is marked as domant. Seeds have been there more than long enough and are ready, but I can’t interact with them sadly.

Not sure what changed. All of a sudden I was able to click the seeds this morning.

Hopefully others can now too!

I’m still having this very issue. :confounded:

This is the second time Ive had this issue the first time when the queens garden went dormant it fixed itself within 24 hours …this time however its still bugged…this seems to be an ongoing issue which I hope to see fixed soon

Just upgraded the Conservatory to level 2 in hopes that it would resolve my issue. I now have a 3rd wildseed that I can’t do anything with. Thanks Blizzard. I would put in a bug report but it seems you guys don’t care to fix this bug that so many people are having.

1 Like