Queen's Conservatory: Wildseed of Regrowth not able to Loot

Just want to bump this to say I’ve had a wildseed bugged out for 2 weeks now that is taking up a spot but not growing, cannot interact with it.

Waiting for 4 days now, 2 seeds not lootable. Just sitting there.

Adding to what is here already, I now have TWO wildseeds that are bugged. They were planted and had a Wildseed Root Grain and a Wild Nightbloom. Now I can click on the item and nothing happens. There is no indication, the graphical swirl, to indicate it is ready to harvest. There are no buffs from the catalysts on the seed either. I have three plots available and the message for the Queen’s Conservatory says I have ONE active Wildseed and it will be ready in 10 hours.

I did not let these seeds sit for more than 24 after they would have been ready to harvest. I did not touch the seeds after they were planted.

I’m currently having this issue as well but never had it before. I know they changed something about the wild seed pods via this last patch but i’ve got two planted on the same day that are bugged out.
I can’t interact with them at all. No interface, nothing but the Covenant Sanctum thing telling me they’re done.

I have the same issue, i have max rank conservatory, it’s been 5 days since I planted them. I am unable to interact with any of the seeds.

I’m having the same issue. I don’t even know how long it’s been now - weeks, I guess. It says my conservatory is dormant despite all my plots being full, and I’m not able to interact with any of the seeds. I’ve wasted multiple catalysts at this point. Tried opening a ticket about it and received no solution.

have you had this sorted yet? I have the same problem but can’t see the solution anywhere

1 Like

I have had wildseeds planted and infused for about a month and nothing :frowning:
Has anyone been able to figure out how to activate them or even kill them off to start again?

Just wondering if this was ever fixed. It no longer works for me. I just came back to the game after some time off.

I’m having the same issues as well. Is NO ONE from Blizzard going to even bother to respond to an issue so many are having / have had for months now? Is this how Blizzard handles all in-game issues? By ignoring the boards and probs people are having?