Quartermaster's Bounty and Warlord's Trophy

Well I mean the core issue isn’t the name of the item, it’s the function of the item. I don’t think there’s actually a difference in the function of a trophy vs the function of the sigil. I got a 405 trophy from my box this week, but I know you get 405 sigils at some rating because I saw a 2500+ streamer using a 405 sigil on stream last night. Maybe I am mistaken.

1 Like

I think the bottom line is we just want something useful after looking forward to the reward for the last 2 1/2 months. Like the guy above said imagine a design doc that actually detailed what this item does. Makes no sense lol.

4 Likes

This is the kind of stuff that makes me question wether or not Blizzard still knows wtf they are doing.

10 Likes

i turned in 10 quartermaster coins to not get an upgrade hahahaha

7 Likes

Yeah… the amount of time and or bonus rolls it takes to get an item no better that the end of match drops is just stupid. The trophy made sense. maybe 2 or 3 times throughout the season you would be able to upgrade one of the pieces you never get in your chest. This needs to be fixed to match the original design of being the trophy.

8 Likes

Blizzard has shown their true colors for over a decade now. They could not care not one iota about PVP.

Never have.

Never will.

4 Likes

So you intended for it to be a worthless reward? Got it.

11 Likes

maybe refund these poor souls for their troubles? jesus christ what kinda of crapshow is going on with the wow devs?

9 Likes

Bornakk,

Thank you for the clarification… but this was the wrong decision. The PvP conquest rewards are out of whack in terms of their ilvl versus pve content of equivalent or easier difficulty already.

7 Likes

Wow. Just wow.

2 Likes

BLizz: “is there anything we can do that might further irritate players? Something silly, that no reasonable person would come up with?”
Bornakk.”I think I’ve got something.”

4 Likes

Customer: Your system is broken and not rewarding the correct item.
Blizzard: If we admit to this being a bug we’ll have to do work fixing it and hand out proper rewards to people who got ripped off on their turn in.
Also Blizzard: We accidentally worded this incorrectly it’s supposed to give you a reward that makes zero sense for the season.
Ion: Laughs in PVE

6 Likes

The philosophy of ruining pvp intentionally is truly bewildering to me.

You’ve proven in past expansions that arenas and pve and coexist and be fun, which attracts more people to the game. Yet now you constantly do things to drive pvp players away. It makes no sense on any level.

7 Likes

Well I’m happy we got a response on something, not one that I wanted and no magical wrench in sight.

6 Likes

Jan 24 QnA 24:23, why would Ion say it, when did the intent change?

6 Likes

Stuff like this makes me miss downvoting…

3 Likes

Probably around the time they realized it was useful…

3 Likes

Except they won’t. I do believe they are trying to move away from pvp. Lower the number of players so the game can be managed with the few developers they have left…if there are any developers left.

3 Likes

10 weeks of capping conquest for an emissary reward. A developer signed off on this.

LOL nice game blizzard best in the industry at what you do

9 Likes

You know it was a genuine decision by these morons simply BECAUSE its so bad and obviously nonsensical. Ladies and gentlemen, your developers on the biggest MMO in the world.

5 Likes