Q is getting better

You probably believed the “code was lost” too, didn’t you?

Perfectly possible, you’d be surprised at how badly companies managed their code in the olden days, some have bad practices even today.

A lot of people have gotten the things they wanted done before launch completed. It will slow down till release. Upon release it will likely be even more hectic.

That’s a hypothesis, at best.

On launch they will be worse again

I feel this, the strat never log out :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I want to say Faerlina at it’s height is probably an hour and a half. I logged at 7 just to see. I saw 3 hours at the beginning but I have been beating the queues honestly so not too sure.

Faerlina hasn’t been as bad as the others but here’s a screenshot from a guildie last Tuesday

We had one guildie that got booted from the queue for some reason and sat in it before 2.5 hours on raid night. So he was on after we ended.

I’m able to log on before the queues start personally but since my guild raids every week it’s noticeable. This is how it’s been on raid nights.

Not complaining by the way just sharing.

Nice to be on a medium server. The 29th will be drama for many.
Though while hanging with the Argetn healer stationed at the entrance of Stormwind, it was Deathknights steaming thru one after another. They outnumbered the zombies/ghouls for sure.

1 Like

Take the queue numbers from 9/14 and subtract them from 9/15. It’s about 4-5k per mega realm. Faerl, Bene, Grobb, Sky, plus those EU ones… And the 1k queues from the Full realms

-_-

Hypotheses can be tested. This can’t
A theory:
“supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something”

Like the theory of gravity :slight_smile:

More like a conjecture.

OK, so that number doesn’t seem so large now, if it’s spread across multiple servers and even regions! :slight_smile:

I doubt any manager would sign off on such an idea without some very compelling reason to do so. What’s your “theory” on the compelling reason?

1 Like

It’s the obvious thing to do. I would 100% do it. Everyone hates it now but the queues at launch are going to be ridiculous. If I gave you one month to prevent that scenario without forcibly moving people, what would you do?

Almost like you have to “persuade” people to move

Theories are hypotheses that have stood up to rigorous testing.

Get yourself back to school… You need it.

Lol. You knew what I meant and trolled anyway. My fault for biting.

The only way to get a word in is by semantic arguments. Which is still incorrect…

I logged in at 7:30 and it was a half hour wait yesterday

Given the way Blizzard has managed the servers and allowed them to be horribly unbalanced; I have zero confidence that they have any plan, competence, or bravery to manage player flow.

Lots of people wanted to play the scourge event and be zombies… It was an infamous event and now it’s over.

They’re probably only locked now; because, Blizzard is afraid to unlock them and change anything.

They’re locked, because not enough people have moved yet.

Most people Sony really understand what a theory really is. It’s safer to assume that you didn’t known what you’re talking about.

Your response reinforces that.

It’s true that during the event it was hitting 7k at like 3pm, but it’s also true that it was hitting those numbers in the days leading up to the event. The day prepatch came out the queue passed 10k and we know that zombies didn’t start that day so the theory that the queue was caused by zombies is dead.