Q & E Strafe keybinds don't work

This happens to me every time I load a new zone/instance. It’s horrible if the instance doesn’t allow dragonriding, which seems to be the only fix. (Mounting, riding, landing, I guess, resets the movement abilities we’re allowed to use, since strafe is disables in dragonriding.)

3 Likes

Sadly, this doesn’t help in dungeons. Which is where I’m getting the most frustrated with it.

4 Likes

Still happening this morning for me, same symptoms as everyone else. Strafing works outside, then when I get into a dungeon (finder or walking in) I can no longer strafe.

If I teleport out the issue remains, when I mount up and fly I can strafe again outside however teleporting back breaks it once more.

Quite annoying.

7 Likes

Quite is an understatement. This is practically unplayable to me tbh. Most of my playing is in dungeons.

I tried using “Turn Right” and “Turn Left” again, but when you hold the camera button down, it still won’t let you strafe.

6 Likes

EXACT SAME situation

5 Likes

have this issue big time and it def needs to be fixed before m+ comes out for sure or raiding

6 Likes

I’ve also been experiencing this, seems to happen after Dragonriding?

4 Likes

I thought I was losing my mind. Glad to find this!! Yes, entering a dungeon disables your strafe left and right. At first I thought I did something. Glad I’m not the only one!!!

6 Likes

yeah entering BGs does this and i cant fix it

6 Likes

same here - extremely frustrating

5 Likes

Same issue here. NEEDS to be fixed!

5 Likes

same for me

2 Likes

I wish it’d get fixed soon. It’s shiftier than a Chinesium 10-speed bike

4 Likes

Go into the dungeon The Nokhud Offensive and mount up there and this will fix your issues in dungeons

3 Likes

Permanently? :slight_smile: because this is a SUPER annoying bug…

5 Likes

happen to me twice entering battle ground, first time I was on the dragon so I thought it was because of it, but second time I wasn’t

3 Likes

same issue here

2 Likes

this is so annoying!!

4 Likes

guys create a new character and you’ll be able to strafe, then go back to ur mains

2 Likes

Anyone figured out a fix for this yet? Mounting inside Nokhud Offensive only worked for inside that instance. Any time I go into an instanced activity I lose my strafe, making a horrible experience over all for pvp and pve.

4 Likes