PvP'ers repost your threads in general discussion

If you have a good thread idea and want to get more participation on it, please remake the same one and post one in general discussion as well. we need to make this happen if we want any changes or even to be heard quite frankly. so please do so

anything else please go here and make this thread thrive.

6 Likes

bumpin uglies w myself think i care NOPE i love it as long as on top :wink:

bumpbumpnstuffwithmyself

bumin uglies w no other my fav way baby

bumpin UGLIES my do i love it

babybumpback, we can do it all day longggggg. babybumpback

lol its workin people were under review and did absolutely nothing wrong haha lets gooooo

just making the arena forums look like a bunch of clowns to GD

:man_facepalming:

can you please explain how?

I’m going to use your logic because I already spent 40 minutes on invigorate and don’t feel like drawing paint pictures to get the point across to you

1 Like

lol yea you can crawl back in your hole. I’m following the rules. I do appreciate you sharing that picture of the rules though if not I probably would’ve made another with threads attached. It’s just passion wasn’t trying to troll anyone or idk do anything negative in the slightest so only reason I got offended.

bump and title change

You rock thank you for your persistent efforts to restore PvP for our community.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m just looking for excuses to keep commenting on all these PvP threads to keep them alive. Also they shared my link which I highly encourage you to check out and support if you wanna help to fix some of the issues currently plaguing PvP.

1 Like

No need to do that. Swole will eventually say something thatll turn this thread into a 1k reply chain

kek we can only hope.

was imagining myself as prez of wow then u just CUTT ME DEEP UESHIBA I THOUGHT YOU WE THE ONE I CANT EVEN MAKE SENSE IM THAT TORQUED

1 Like

True poetry.

bump plus threads