PvPers, Lets turn Benediction into THE PvP server for WpVp

Please you know for a fact horde xfered there and made it worse.

You over there in your safe space trying to trash talk me, you know the dude on a 61/39 server as the lower faction.

You’re killing me here guy, how’s that safe space?

You out here playing wow with the bumpers up.

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

1 Like

Says the one who just admitted they’re transferring to Benediction lmfao :rofl:

I have no current plans of transferring and that’s entirely up to the guild but there has been no talks of it.

We don’t need our safe space and we sure don’t need to play with the bumpers up like you.

I mean you been playing with the bumpers up all of classic and TBc classic.

I’m shocked mommie and daddy don’t pay for your xfer off the server since you can’t afford it and you need your hand held :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will actually pay for your xfer so just hit me up. I will pay to xfer you to Heartseeker.

Go gettem champ!! Take those bumpers off!

1 Like

I’ll transfer my rogue to heartseeker, that sounds baller

Pressing X for Doubt.

Hmmm

I smell something fishy

Man it’s like I got to explain everything to you.

Put your helmet on break out that red crayon and grab a piece of paper and write this down so you can reference it for later.

Typically when a server starts to head in a direction of 70%+ numbers no one will xfer to that server besides the dominate faction, in this case horde for Whitemane.

Eventually the pool of people guilds can recruit from becomes so low they can’t fill a roster when people stop playing due to attrition which will happen because these are progression servers.

Currently my guild does like 7 kara groups and 2 25 mans, if Whitemane becomes all horde we will have no one to recruit to fill a roster.

For instance Horde guilds on Heartseeker most likely have no one to recruit so guilds either die or they xfer.

Currently we have no plans of an xfer.

Hope you wrote all that down with your red crayon, now go hang it up on the fridge you lil all star!

Sounds like a transfer is in the works for us pig-tails.

2 Likes

we are leaving fyi

What server are you guys going to?

Come to Whitemane please.

Why? You literally just said you’re all leaving. What point would there be in jumping from a frying pan into the fire. Same 100% horde predicament resulting from ally cowardice

I have never said we were all leaving rofl.

You took what I sarcastically wrote way out of context.

When I said “we” I meant other alliance, I wasn’t even speaking for Whitemane even tho I do believe it will eventually be horde dominated by 70%+.

Sorry to tell you this but world pvp is a meme… People who are on healthy servers don’t care about getting killed flying into a raid, the issue stems from what I was saying before, it’s about guild recruitment.

If you can’t find people to recruit why would you stay on that server?

If anyone looks for a healthy server the biggest server for Alliance is Benediction, why would you Not go there?

If you want pvp go que for an arena or BG, this isn’t classic vanilla bro, no one out there ranking lmfao

Hmmm

You’re a walking redundancy

You’re mixing different responses to different things then trying to bundle them together to mix up the context of what I said and where I said it.

What’s funny is you blame the alliance for xfering but how do you think those servers lose a faction? Like you criticize alliance for going to the server but not the horde abandoning it to a server they control? Where do you think those Horde on Benediction are going? They heading to Whitemane to ruin my server.

We will all eventually end up on servers that are exactly like Benediction, except it will be 90%+ of one faction,this has already happened in retail which is why pvp servers were removed. This is what I was referring to in the quote above.

There is even a group for this server

See Benediction forum

who will save us?

Apparently no one. Scary Alliance coming to benediction. Whatever will we do

I mean if you like PvE servers, yeah. I left Heartseeker before pre patch. Then Fairbanks Alliance left. No point in trying to find another server for pvp, they’re all turning into PvE servers. Some slowly, some rapidly.

2 Likes

no please dont we need horde for fun pvp at raid and dungeon stones!!

i see yall at the stones everyday killing alliance players.

im not sure what everyone is talking about horde being dominated on benedeiction its actually not true at all