PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

My PVP RANK NOT UPDATED.

2 Likes

My pvp rank updated on my druid but not on my shaman Still waiting.

Can also confirm - My Rank DID update over night last night… Thankfully woke up before maintenance and got my mounts.

1 Like

To further clarify how it looks - On the Honor Tab, my “This Week” honor is 0. Everything else looks normal, and my rank is what I expected.

same, rank was updated when I woke up this morning. timing isn’t ideal but it is what it is

I kept checking right up to the server shutdown and my rank never updated. I guess I won’t be buying Rank 13 pieces.

1 Like

I was fortunate enough. I was queueing for AB with 30 mins left and someone messaged me about Warlord gear. I checked my Rank and it updated. Ran to Hall of Legends to purchased my R13 Gear. That prob saved me 14 hours of having to farm for marks and Honor. TY to that person. I was not even going to login today.

I just logged in. My rank did not update. I was 99.9% through rank 11, and based upon my honor from last week, there is 0% chance I would not have ranked up. However, I only have access to R11 title. Extremely disappointed.

5 Likes

i cloned one of my characters. On Burning Crusade im Master Seargent on Vanilla im Seargent Major. You didnt update my char.

1 Like

Same issue here. I spent countless hours last week and farmed nearly 3x the honor week over week when at 65% of the way to R7. You’re telling me I have NO idea how close I was to achieving R7, let alone, any indication on if my honor grind last week even counted?

Please provide evidence that the honor grind counted, as per your formal communication. Thanks

2 Likes

who cares, classic pvp rank is joke compared to arena titles anyway

The people on this thread care. What you think is irrelevant. What’s funny is how you have multiple posts asking for people to be able to use the barber shop which is purely cosmetic but when people want something mostly cosmetic (a title) you say they shouldn’t care. Do you see the irony here?

To the other recent posters in the thread: Everyone I know had their rank updated at the end but it’s possible that some didn’t. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully Blizzard is able to look into something and fix it if needed. Did any of you clone and see what happened on Era side? I’m not saying to clone to look just if it was done already and what the rank shows there.

3 Likes

I just cloned my character and can confirm I am R12 in Vanilla but only R11 in TBC…

1 Like

That means there was definitely a mistake. :frowning: I really hope you and others with the issue can get it taken care of with a ticket. Well it would be nice from the forums but for sure make tickets.

1 Like

Same for me, I had more than enough honor to get the next rank and it did not update to TBC.

1 Like

Same here as well.

Classic Clone got Knight title, TBC character did not.

I am also wanting to find out about honor calculation, I was granted the title of knight, but, I should have been at least Knight Lieutenant after the final calculation. Blue, please :heart:

1 Like

I was Rank 11 95% and my rank never got updated too. I put in a ticket but all I got back was a standard copy paste “Report this as a bug.”

1 Like

That’s not reassuring :confused:

1 Like

A GM got back to me in regards to my ticket, and essentially told me “too bad”.

Really hoping we get a blue response on this issue, because I followed the rules to a T and it makes zero sense that my Clone would be the proper title but my TBC character would not.