PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

Bump for today You all need to tell everybody if you want this straw poll to get noticed It will take a lot more votes than what we got now.

Lol there isn’t enough people left to vote :sob:

3 Likes

You dont get it do you???

Its not gonna happen no matter what the poll says. The lawyer does not care about the players opinions on this matter. He has said many times that pvp vendors will never be coming back. We will not get them back like before unless he resigns or is resigned by his bosses.

only people voting no are blizzard devs 10 bucks

4 Likes

I will guarantee you if we got 10,000 votes are more they will least take notice But to get that many votes on the forums will be a pipe dream.

That’s why I encourage everyone to tell all their friends to come here and vote so we could get it on up there. twice a day I say it out loud in chat.

You might get a gigglesnort from them if you got 10k but you have 51 so youre gonna get nothing. Ion said absolutely never again will we have pvp vendors.

Every now and then somebody always gets brought down the size. IF PVP community comes together and demanded it, he would have no other choice but to bring it back. like I said it will take a hell of a lot more votes than what we got now.

1 Like

Bump for to night.

Isn’t it on PTR already? Prolly too late.

It would not be that hard implemented vendors in.

Who was the gross person who said no.

3 Likes

I’m sure they’d see it as such as it would completely change the crappy itemization system they put in. Best hope is for 8.3 if there is an 8.3.

I will start on the report to send to blizz.

1 Like

Slow down there Jdpp we got a long way to go. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Idk, already you have 96% of the voters saying yes.

71 for yes
3 total for others.

I’d say there is a pretty clear pattern here already.

Blizzard is not gonna respond unless we get into the 1000 and I don’t think we will reach that here on the forums. I’m trying to say in game as much as I can without getting banned. If y’all could do the same it would help out tell them where to come vote on the forums.

Ok I can wait a few more minutes.

Try General Discussion

getting rid of them was absolute stupidity with likely 0 reasonable forethought.

3 Likes

Bump for today.