PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

If it doesn’t work then maybe the system needs changed. People here in this thread want vendors back for a reason. I can guarantee the RNG isn’t keeping people around.

Your question is 100% irrelevant. Stay on topic.

5 Likes

This sounds like you’ve never grinded out a pvp gear pre-legion, just more of the “we know what’s best” mentality these current devs have.

1 Like

I do not think he did look at what he said.

try using your imagination and you’ll understand! magic!!!

Hmmm ok than.

We still got votes coming in so bump. :writing_hand:

This has got to be the most asinine thing I’ve heard so far. There is so much disconnect and quite frankly this person has no idea what they’re talking about, since they clearly don’t understand how PvP gearing worked in the past.
This is on par with “Don’t you guys have phones!?”

4 Likes

Bump of the day.

Last bump unless we got more votes coming in.

can have 50,000 upvotes not going to happen. Blizzard likes having this slot machine reward system for pvp.

I don’t know anybody who doesn’t have alts to gear once their main is geared, which makes plenty to do. The frustration of the current system seems to lead to burn out more quickly…

But the people paying to play the game (and have FUN) hate it. They should probably take that into consideration.

1 Like

I don’t play alts. Now you know someone.

1 Like

waves
Make that two you know now.

Well, that’s cool. All the people I’ve played with over the years did alts.

I also don’t see either of you complaining about nothing to do.

Do you both also like the current system?

Yep, fancy that. One pattern I have noticed is the more alts people play the more likely they’re going to quit because they are bored and/or burned out. Every single friend of mine with 4+ 120’s is gone (for now?)

Just saying.

I switch between max and low level.

Hey that’s an alt.

That sounds like playing alts?

2 Likes

Busted.

Tsk, tsk.

Probably because they couldn’t get gear. lol

So, do you like this system?